10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
11-05-2009, 05:09 PM #47
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Miilllz View Post
mine just got dispatched from GAME... literally 10 mins ago Happy
I will insert a pic if someone tells me how??? lol im new on here

Get your picture on your screen, click the "PrtSc" button on your keyboard, Open paint, right click and paste into paint, save picture as whatever, upload to photobucket and copy the image link into the insert picture link of your reply.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by LiamKenyon View Post
heres a link to what they class "as there super fast delivery"

You must login or register to view this content.

only thing i can find.

edit:

this is interesting:

You must login or register to view this content.

Your links dont work for me. But they do if I click them on my reply.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 11-05-2009 at 05:13 PM.
11-05-2009, 05:26 PM #48
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by garf2b View Post
I dont think that your parcel force number will work until your game is ACTUALLY DISPATCHED. These e-mail's that people are getting are automated messages that get sent when the payment is taken.

Order's will be dispatched tomorrow and Monday and will reach you by Monday/Tuesday.

MAYBE a few might reach you on Saturday but I doubt it.

Also if you have paid for special delivery you have been conned.

"Pre-order by midnight Sunday 8th to guarantee delivery for release day"

This is weather you pay for special delivery or Normal delivery.

Would they deliver on a weekend? I suppose they would really because they're not Royal Mail but whatever. Unless mine comes tommorow (which it wont because I've had no confirmation e-mail) I dont want it until monday because Im away all weekend on some family business :(
11-05-2009, 05:34 PM #49
Will101
Do a barrel roll!
Harry don't lie, your getting yours from the shop.
11-05-2009, 05:41 PM #50
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
i really dont care anymore if i get it early coz the leaderboards is yet to be reset, and the whole point to get it early for me is to get to a high level and rank
11-05-2009, 05:57 PM #51
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Shepleklet View Post
Would they deliver on a weekend? I suppose they would really because they're not Royal Mail but whatever. Unless mine comes tommorow (which it wont because I've had no confirmation e-mail) I dont want it until monday because Im away all weekend on some family business :(

Royal mail deliver on Saturday's.
11-05-2009, 06:07 PM #52
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Originally posted by Shepleklet View Post

well since everyone has their own couriers now just for MW2, they'll probably deliver on sunday aswell
11-05-2009, 07:31 PM #53
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by juiceaman View Post
well since everyone has their own couriers now just for MW2, they'll probably deliver on sunday aswell

No they wont.
11-05-2009, 07:47 PM #54
Azaaa
Gym leader
how do u no they won/1
11-05-2009, 07:55 PM #55
owais12
Little One
cus about 90% of shipping companys dont ship sunday.

I got GTA4 from game and it dispatched a week early but arrived on release date, they make sure the timeing is right(not early or late)
Amazon is the game as game usually, if your really luck, maybe 1 day early...

play.com is good giving it to you up to 2 days early but by far the best is shopto.net, i managed to get cod WAW 4 days before.

if they say they have dispatched it, it means they actually dispatched the game and you will most likely have it the next day unlike game.
so i hope they dispatch friday and i get it by saturday, or dispatch saturday for monday release.

if you want it early, your best try is a dodgy game store.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo