10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
10-22-2009, 02:18 AM #2
CHICKEN!
Are you high?
[quote='[Afc*]A_z_a;531556']Right i dont care what people say in this i no some will agree some wont but hear me out

i dont hink you will recive this erly or EVEN release date if you lucky

it will get packaging friday(thrsday if lucky) 7th november

Dispacthed on the saturday of if thursday then friday

it then takes 3-5 days delivery depending on were u live so thats

so say its dispacthed on saturday

they dont work sundays.

So monday will be only classed as 1 working day when it takes 3-5 to deliver u may get it tuesday maybe not till wednesday then you got the strikes! i reconsiderd this and will jus get it on midnight or during the day but if u have pre-orderd this i would reconsider it up to you tho

and iff im wrong then ill let u shot me on mw2Happy

Thanks for reading[/quote]

I would rather make sure I get the game than waiting in a line at a supermarket or whatever to find out they are sold out.
10-22-2009, 04:39 AM #3
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I'm pre-ordering, if it dont come by mongday then I'm gonna queue nice and early.
10-22-2009, 06:50 AM #4
I preordered from game , they don't deliver it to me I can just go and get it. So I should be fine.
10-22-2009, 07:31 AM #5
boss10000
Like A.....
soz but your system completey flaud i pre orderd form game itsa 2 working days delivery and they emailed me today to say that the strike wont affect my delivery so no your the wronge person and theres the chance we get a day early
10-22-2009, 09:24 AM #6
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
[quote='[Afc*]A_z_a;531556']Right i dont care what people say in this i no some will agree some wont but hear me out

i dont hink you will recive this erly or EVEN release date if you lucky

it will get packaging friday(thrsday if lucky) 7th november

Dispacthed on the saturday of if thursday then friday

it then takes 3-5 days delivery depending on were u live so thats

so say its dispacthed on saturday

they dont work sundays.

So monday will be only classed as 1 working day when it takes 3-5 to deliver u may get it tuesday maybe not till wednesday then you got the strikes! i reconsiderd this and will jus get it on midnight or during the day but if u have pre-orderd this i would reconsider it up to you tho

and iff im wrong then ill let u shot me on mw2Happy

Thanks for reading[/quote]

nope coz i just got pes 10 today (its out tomorrow) from play.com, even though i didnt pick a certain delivery method

and if i get back from school on tuesday and its not there ill just go get one from GAME since its down my road, and wen the one i ordered from play.com arrives ill just return the one that i bought from GAME and say it keeps freezing, simple
Last edited by I_BULLET_I ; 10-22-2009 at 09:43 AM.
10-22-2009, 09:42 AM #7
The_Evil_Muffin
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Steadyaimer View Post
I preordered from game , they don't deliver it to me I can just go and get it. So I should be fine.

Same here, Pre-ordered from GAME but going to pick it up on release rather then get it delivered Smile
10-22-2009, 09:44 AM #8
When you pre-order something, they make sure that you get it for release day... That's the point really. Doesn't matter what it says on delivery time, it should be with your for release date. Any big store with a lot of pre-orders will find alternative means to Royal Mail as well, as Amazon has done.

The following user thanked Gobz for this useful post:

Pro-Green
10-22-2009, 01:42 PM #9
The Strikes are no where near the date of Release. And Every game ive pre-ordered has come early or ontime. You don't have a clue what you on about mate. :p
10-22-2009, 05:38 PM #10
Originally posted by WARDY999 View Post
The Strikes are no where near the date of Release. And Every game ive pre-ordered has come early or ontime. You don't have a clue what you on about mate. :p

It dosent mention the strike ? they never work Sundays & a working day is any Mon-Sat not just when the Post office are working

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo