11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
12-11-2009, 10:38 PM #101
Like shotguns aint powerful enough.....lets give them 2 of them.....yes great idea!! :confused::confused:
12-12-2009, 12:34 AM #102
Dallas
Bounty hunter
I hate how it dosent have zombies
12-12-2009, 08:53 AM #103
cheez4
Bounty hunter
agreeed.. effin campers.. I have never played a game with so many effin campers.. rename to modern campfare 2.. That stupid end the game NUKE doesn't help on the camping either..

and Akimbo Shotguns wtf .. akimbo snipeguns 16 bullets 16 kills..
12-12-2009, 04:43 PM #104
deanmove
Save Point
BMXDUDE9 is right about all this...
Originally posted by another user
I HATE CAMPERS, GO FAWK THEMSELVES!
I HATE CAMPERS CORNER
I HATE ONLY HAVE ONE CLAYMORE
I HATE THE STUPID BUGS
I HATE HOW THE DUMB AS "IWnet" CANT TELL THE DAMN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAD HOST AND A GOOD ONE
I HATE CAMPERS A LOT
EVERYONE FUKIN CAMPS AND IT SUCKS
I HATE DYING BY RANDOM CARE PACKAGES
I HATE NOOB TUBS
I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BE SO DAMN STUPID AND FOLLOW ME IN GROUPS WHEN A ENEMY PREDATOR IS COMING(hmmm +1 kill or a multi kill?)
I HATE RANDOM NOOBS ON MY TEAM
I HATE MATCHMAKING, DON'T PUT A LVL 47 WITH ALL LEVEL 60's +
I HATE THE SCAR WHEN OTHERS USE IT
I HATE EXTENDED MAGS AS THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GET
I HATE THERE IS NO RECOIL
I HATE THE FACT THERE IS NOW NO REALISM.... .fiddy(.50) with a silencer no way?
I HATE THOSE GOD DAMN CAMPING NOOBS!

I HATE MANY OTHER things(no joke) Games still fun but all that stuff pisses me off so Im breaking.
12-12-2009, 04:46 PM #105
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by Psycho194 View Post
I hate MW2 and Infinity Ward. They made a sh** game, and just disgraced themselves. I hate this game, and I will be playing cod 4 for the next year because I hacked to get a good kdr.

I love MW2, but the people that think that only think that because they had a better kdr in cod4 :\. Either that or they just wanna make a no-scope montage

Maybe the reason you think the game is shit is because you can't get a good KDR without hacking. Just try not dying as much dude
12-12-2009, 08:44 PM #106
This game is slowly getting SHÍT. Im not a hater, but this is what is making me DESPISE this game:
The amount of campers in this game. "Camping will stop in a couple of weeks" Yeah, right. Its only getting worse.*

Pathetic players - 'The Majority' of French and Spanish players have to be the most noobiest and completely pathetic players in the game. Tell them to stop camping with their scar-h - bling - noob tube and heartbeat sensor and get "No english" back. You cant even tell them to stop - Not that they'd listen. Next time you get camped, check his name.*
6/10 times your getting a Hitmarker with a Sniper Rifle. Barret or Intervention with FMJ, I ALWAYS get them. Its plain sad and ruins streaks if your recording for example.*

The fact that 'quick-scoping' is terrible and the game is too slow to keep up with you. Sometimes, when you do it the bullet goes diagnally to the floor when the aim is 100% on their chest. Yeah, I know your not meant to quick-scope. But you could do it better on the other CoD games.*

STUPID players on your team who run TO you when a pred is coming down.*
Heartbeat sensors - Go to TDM, Ground war and it is infested. You get shot, check the killcam and he's hiding up the stairs staring at his HBS waiting for you to come up its GAY.*

Scar-H - Instead of recoil making the gun go upwards the recoil makes it go backwards pushing into you. You could spray half the clip before it would go slightly higher than your target. Noob gun IMO.*

Model 1887 & P90 - The models... loads of people seem to be hating them and I do too. They can shoot for miles and do far too much damage. Watch youtube montages or Top 5 plays. Guranteed someones got a clip of them in it at least getting a 7 KS in 5 seconds.*

P90 - Looks like youve been shagged up the arse when you are running with them. Starting to see loads of sad cases using them too. No recoil and the clip goes almost halfway across your screen. Another noob gun.*

Killstreaks - Pavelows & Harriers that kill you, then spawn kill you as soon as you hold square to get out of the killcam. Chopper gunners - They fly about the map so you can pick people off. If your playing Dom' and kill a gang of people near a flag they sometimes spawn at the same bit and you can spawn kill them over and over like 3 times. I should know, I did it.*

Commando - You can lunge across the knife and stab someone. It is the biggest amount of bullshit ive ever seen. Specially when someones got a riot sheild. They hit you once, then you run about 4 - 5 steps then 'WHACK' your dead. Watch the killcam and they jump for miles.*

All the weapons have ridiculous amount of damage (apart from snipers that you always get Hitmarkers with) and you can spray across the map and get kills EASILY.*

The blood that goes on the screen when injured - really annoying and makes it hard to see.*
Thermal scope on snipers that are inaccurate. Most of the time they are good, but you get shots blatently on the guy and its not killing him. Really irrotating.*

People on your freinds list that join your session 'stalking' you. Your trying to play your self for some peace and quiet and VOILA. Hes joined your session and screaming "PUT YOUR MIC ON LIAM" down the microphone. I think this is what annoys me the most in the game and you cant even block it & you cant really remove him from your friends list for just doing that, it would be sad. But at the same time ill probably start doing it.*

CRAPPY connections. I thought the new matchmaking system was going to make better hosts. Obviously not, because you get terrible hosts and sometimes when its migrating hosts, the connection ends and it doesnt make a new one. WDF?! It makes hosts giving off one bars all the time. Maybe he has a better individual connection, but doesnt mean you need to make him Host so we all suffer.*

Bullet Registering. - Its pretty slow when your getting shot at. Sometimes it all comes at once and you dont even get a chance to move. You watch the killcams and your running around a corner when you get shot, but the hitmarkers appear at your back as your running and your body does a 'summer-sault' to the floor around the corner after it, when your CLEARLY around the corner and dont have one bit of lagg. ****ing IRROTATING.

Thats what annoys me so far. Smile
Last edited by Ultimate_Liam ; 12-12-2009 at 08:46 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ultimate_Liam for this useful post:

FRESH_PAIR_OF_Js, kyba21
12-13-2009, 01:19 AM #107
Nexxy
Formerly Psycho194
Originally posted by Shepleklet View Post
Maybe the reason you think the game is shit is because you can't get a good KDR without hacking. Just try not dying as much dude

OMFG, this is the second time this happened :|. I have a good Kill/Death ratio, but if you read the whole post (Click the button that says spoiler) it says I love the game and the only reason people don't like it is because they suck at it.
12-13-2009, 03:41 AM #108
Dallas
Bounty hunter
God i hate campers
12-15-2009, 03:28 PM #109
I think this game is ace! BUT i think IW tried to be to "modern" and put few things in the game which has taken the FUN out of playin! ive only played cod4 and mw2 but the simplicity of cod4 is wot makes it so enjoyable i hated campers on cod4, but now wen i get shot and the camper has a scar h HBS and 1887 akimbo and just switching to the 1887 wen he can clearly see me approaching on that little HBS it realy gets my p!ss bubbling , i know ppl are goin2 say use ninja, but havin to use ninja on all classes is terrible IMO

i also like how u can get killed after you have ran 2 meters around the corner away from gettin shot only 2 drop on floor and die! then check if im lagging a ive got 4bar connection wtf

thanks for listening! lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo