11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
12-06-2009, 10:24 PM #83
no party in some games!!! what is this i have to play bad game types to talk to friends that dont have it yet!!! whats with that IW?
12-07-2009, 12:48 AM #84
Grimsley33
On Top of the Game
All the maps suck balls except for wasteland, rust and scrapyard. All the other maps have people only camping and sniping. It pisses me off since then there's always the fag that kills me with a noob tube right before I get the chopper gunner or nuke. And now every time I go on to play the host migrates at least 3 times per match, and I somehow always end up on the team that has all people below level 30, while the other team is all people that have prestiged. Anddd now today people with their fagot ass javelins keep killin me, I even shoot them from up in a building and that glitch kills me all the way up there.
Last edited by Grimsley33 ; 12-07-2009 at 12:52 AM.

The following user thanked Grimsley33 for this useful post:

T-Icey
12-08-2009, 03:44 PM #85
Originally posted by Grimsley33 View Post
All the maps suck balls except for wasteland, rust and scrapyard. All the other maps have people only camping and sniping. It pisses me off since then there's always the fag that kills me with a noob tube right before I get the chopper gunner or nuke. And now every time I go on to play the host migrates at least 3 times per match, and I somehow always end up on the team that has all people below level 30, while the other team is all people that have prestiged. Anddd now today people with their fagot ass javelins keep killin me, I even shoot them from up in a building and that glitch kills me all the way up there.

1. What's wrong with sniping? If anything it's the only thing that takes skill(not the camping OR the No-Scoping sort, the sort that run around the map like headless chickens murdering you).
2. Agreed, Noob-Tubes should be harder to unlock.
3. Yes, for people w/ a good k/d ratio matchmaking is a b****. My k/d is 3.38 currently and out of 18 games today 16 I've joined have had all below lv. 35 on my team w/ them ALL going negative.
4. Javelin glitch patched sometime today(official).
12-08-2009, 06:48 PM #86
Originally posted by Head View Post
The camping is getting outrageous, and now i can't play because i broke my controller in a fit of rage.

lol ive gone through 11 ps3 controllers lol

I hate the fact they have ruined the whole scorin system!! y couldnt they leave it the same!!
They have wrecked s&d 4 me!!
Hate that u only get 1 claymore and frag!!
12-08-2009, 07:13 PM #87
///M
GTghost
Zombie or some type of mode like that would be awesome.
12-08-2009, 07:15 PM #88
Noobs camping in corner cold blooded ninja and scavenger model1887 :/
12-09-2009, 12:42 AM #89
89tang
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zFuSioNz View Post

3. Yes, for people w/ a good k/d ratio matchmaking is a b****. My k/d is 3.38 currently and out of 18 games today 16 I've joined have had all below lv. 35 on my team w/ them ALL going negative.

This pisses me off the most, on the PS3 i'm like lv. 14 since i rented the game while my xbox is out for repair. My K/D is 1.30 i'm getting matched with lv. 30's or lower that are TERRIBLE. The other team is full of 50's 60's and a few high lv. 1st prestige ppl. and we get our ass handed to us. My team can't hold them off and they run through the spawn points, and my team runs around like a bunch of idiots with a death wish.

Anymore when i join a lobby if i get matched with ppl. with scores all less then 1000 pt's i leave cause i know what's going to happen. Then i have to wait 5 min's to find another match.
12-09-2009, 01:57 AM #90
I hate how it takes 10 minutes to join if you have more then one person in a party
12-09-2009, 02:54 AM #91
TRchamp12
I iz pro drupshut?
Originally posted by Mendo707 View Post
I hate how it takes 10 minutes to join if you have more then one person in a party

True that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo