Post: Easy Spec Ops & Campaign Mod PS3 Tutorial w/HD Video
12-19-2009, 03:12 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:

A form of removable media
A computer with internet access

Video Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFv-jflGJg"]YouTube- Tutorial: MW2 PS3 How to Mod Campagin & Spec Ops .::HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

Here is an easy tutorial on how to hack Single Player Campaign and Online and Single Spec Ops mode on the Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, for PS3.
NOTE: Trophies do still work and are attainable after this hack. They're way easier!
Tutorial:
First of all copy your Gamesave and Player Profile to a form of removable media, e.g. A memory stick. Then, put it into your computer. Next, download one of the Pre-Hacked SAVEGAME.SVG's from the description. Save it and directly overwrite your previous SAVEGAME, by clicking Computer - Removable Disk (Your letter Depends on various things, but it will appear in brackets here) - PS3 -SAVEDATA - BLES00683-AUTO (yours may be different). Then click save, and copy and replace. Safely remove the removable media.
Then re-insert the removable media into your PS3. Scroll over and click onto the Save Data Utility in the XMB, which is located within the Game Tab. Then click on the removable media, and Copy your Save over. To be Safe I'd re-copy it. Then the hard part is over!
Start up Modern Warfare 2, and go to Campaign. Click Resume Game. Then, either play this mission, or Save & Quit, and choose a different one. The Save & Quit also applies for Spec Ops. Now you're done! :-)

Pre-Hacked saves:

Hacked Save 1: Link: You must login or register to view this content....

Included Hacks:
Infinite Health (Works 100% Infinite for Campagin, Spec Ops is almost Infinite)
Infinite Ammo (Includes Grenades, RPG's, Grenade Launchers, Special Grenade etc)
Laser Sight
Super Jump
Faster Running Backwards and Sideways

Not My Video. I know a million tutorials have probably been posted, but this one is really easy, and requires no programs. It's great for hacking noobs Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

DylanClark, edo526, SavagedPixel, scarface2313
12-20-2009, 04:17 AM #20
PS3LUV3R
Too Beast
Im from US, and on Veteran at least (all Ive tried) Inf ammo and inf health dont work. Everything else does tho.
12-20-2009, 10:24 AM #21
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by jennysalala View Post
Thanks for the save. Though I can't get it to work properly in Veteran difficulty. Every mission I play in Veteran doesn't yield infinite health nor infinite ammo, though the health is somewhat increased and regenerates quicker. Everything else, like laser sights and super jump work.

Is this suppose to be happening? If so, is there no alternative?

Thanks again for posting this though.

If your doing it on vetran for trophies, use this as well as Jim Erased's trophy hack. Then, even if you complete the mission on recruit, it will count as vetran. Hope that's the answer you wanted Winky Winky

Originally posted by PS3LUV3R View Post
Im from US, and on Veteran at least (all Ive tried) Inf ammo and inf health dont work. Everything else does tho.
12-20-2009, 01:32 PM #22
Default Avatar
Reef
Originally posted by berg View Post
If your doing it on vetran for trophies, use this as well as Jim Erased's trophy hack. Then, even if you complete the mission on recruit, it will count as vetran. Hope that's the answer you wanted Winky Winky

Just a quick question:

I've already completed single player on regular difficulty, (legitimately) if i do this and the trophy hack will i automatically receive the veteran trophies? or will i have to do the campaign again??
12-20-2009, 02:52 PM #23
CivicLad
Me Julie
this has been posted before
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM #24
samt
Grunt
nice and easy, good job.
12-20-2009, 05:21 PM #25
JeffSpicoli
Bounty hunter
Looks great but can you post your own video please.
This video just stops and loads midway, thanks!
12-20-2009, 08:36 PM #26
Nice work mate, worked a treat Smile
12-20-2009, 10:47 PM #27
MIXAXIS
I am error
US region and it's not working for me :S
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM #28
Wiind
Error… Cat invasion!
since this is the same hack as that i uploaded i will answer some questions

1. infinate health has not been found, just alot more health has (and if you still manage to die well your turd at FPS's
2. some hacks wont stay on due to the way the game is made, and not due to the hacks are crap
3. the hack should work for all regions due to the gamesave folder it the only part thats region locked everything isnt as of i am aware of

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo