Post: Easy Spec Ops & Campaign Mod PS3 Tutorial w/HD Video
12-19-2009, 03:12 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:

A form of removable media
A computer with internet access

Video Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFv-jflGJg"]YouTube- Tutorial: MW2 PS3 How to Mod Campagin & Spec Ops .::HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

Here is an easy tutorial on how to hack Single Player Campaign and Online and Single Spec Ops mode on the Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, for PS3.
NOTE: Trophies do still work and are attainable after this hack. They're way easier!
Tutorial:
First of all copy your Gamesave and Player Profile to a form of removable media, e.g. A memory stick. Then, put it into your computer. Next, download one of the Pre-Hacked SAVEGAME.SVG's from the description. Save it and directly overwrite your previous SAVEGAME, by clicking Computer - Removable Disk (Your letter Depends on various things, but it will appear in brackets here) - PS3 -SAVEDATA - BLES00683-AUTO (yours may be different). Then click save, and copy and replace. Safely remove the removable media.
Then re-insert the removable media into your PS3. Scroll over and click onto the Save Data Utility in the XMB, which is located within the Game Tab. Then click on the removable media, and Copy your Save over. To be Safe I'd re-copy it. Then the hard part is over!
Start up Modern Warfare 2, and go to Campaign. Click Resume Game. Then, either play this mission, or Save & Quit, and choose a different one. The Save & Quit also applies for Spec Ops. Now you're done! :-)

Pre-Hacked saves:

Hacked Save 1: Link: You must login or register to view this content....

Included Hacks:
Infinite Health (Works 100% Infinite for Campagin, Spec Ops is almost Infinite)
Infinite Ammo (Includes Grenades, RPG's, Grenade Launchers, Special Grenade etc)
Laser Sight
Super Jump
Faster Running Backwards and Sideways

Not My Video. I know a million tutorials have probably been posted, but this one is really easy, and requires no programs. It's great for hacking noobs Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

DylanClark, edo526, SavagedPixel, scarface2313
01-02-2010, 07:48 AM #56
Haha why? If u do I could teach u how to jailbrake it so u could get apps for free. All the apps I have all together would equal up to over 200$ and I got em for free
01-02-2010, 07:52 AM #57
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Hehe .... going offtopic .... anyone on a computer to upload to rapidshare or 4shared please (Will thank or rep)
01-04-2010, 01:42 AM #58
Chakra2o9
Save Point
It works. but when i use it i get motion sickness. Never had motion sickness b4 =[
01-06-2010, 11:59 AM #59
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by Unspoken View Post
Hehe .... going offtopic .... anyone on a computer to upload to rapidshare or 4shared please (Will thank or rep)

What's wrong with mediafire?
01-09-2010, 01:40 PM #60
SAMCRO
Hurah!
inf ammo not workin in sum spec ops missions dunno if u can help fix cuz i hav tried evryfin i can fink of
01-09-2010, 05:11 PM #61
can you play more than one mission with this method
06-25-2015, 03:18 AM #62
link off
06-25-2015, 10:25 PM #63
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Matheuslira234 View Post
link off

Please do not bump old threads

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.