Post: Easy Spec Ops & Campaign Mod PS3 Tutorial w/HD Video
12-19-2009, 03:12 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:

A form of removable media
A computer with internet access

Video Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFv-jflGJg"]YouTube- Tutorial: MW2 PS3 How to Mod Campagin & Spec Ops .::HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

Here is an easy tutorial on how to hack Single Player Campaign and Online and Single Spec Ops mode on the Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, for PS3.
NOTE: Trophies do still work and are attainable after this hack. They're way easier!
Tutorial:
First of all copy your Gamesave and Player Profile to a form of removable media, e.g. A memory stick. Then, put it into your computer. Next, download one of the Pre-Hacked SAVEGAME.SVG's from the description. Save it and directly overwrite your previous SAVEGAME, by clicking Computer - Removable Disk (Your letter Depends on various things, but it will appear in brackets here) - PS3 -SAVEDATA - BLES00683-AUTO (yours may be different). Then click save, and copy and replace. Safely remove the removable media.
Then re-insert the removable media into your PS3. Scroll over and click onto the Save Data Utility in the XMB, which is located within the Game Tab. Then click on the removable media, and Copy your Save over. To be Safe I'd re-copy it. Then the hard part is over!
Start up Modern Warfare 2, and go to Campaign. Click Resume Game. Then, either play this mission, or Save & Quit, and choose a different one. The Save & Quit also applies for Spec Ops. Now you're done! :-)

Pre-Hacked saves:

Hacked Save 1: Link: You must login or register to view this content....

Included Hacks:
Infinite Health (Works 100% Infinite for Campagin, Spec Ops is almost Infinite)
Infinite Ammo (Includes Grenades, RPG's, Grenade Launchers, Special Grenade etc)
Laser Sight
Super Jump
Faster Running Backwards and Sideways

Not My Video. I know a million tutorials have probably been posted, but this one is really easy, and requires no programs. It's great for hacking noobs Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

DylanClark, edo526, SavagedPixel, scarface2313
01-02-2010, 05:19 AM #47
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
---------NON-FLASH DRIVE TUTORIAL----------
Plug in an MP3 player to your PS3 and Download from the browser to your MP3 (MUST BE IN SAVEGAME.SVG - NOT RAR) and wait til its done then copy it from your MP3 player to your PS3 SAVE then happy hackin Happy
01-02-2010, 07:05 AM #48
Alfa
Banned
ima try this out nowwww
01-02-2010, 07:11 AM #49
Originally posted by Unspoken View Post
---------NON-FLASH DRIVE TUTORIAL----------
Plug in an MP3 player to your PS3 and Download from the browser to your MP3 (MUST BE IN SAVEGAME.SVG - NOT RAR) and wait til its done then copy it from your MP3 player to your PS3 SAVE then happy hackin Happy

But itouches will not work. What a shameee Sad Awesome<
01-02-2010, 07:31 AM #50
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by david23 View Post
But itouches will not work. What a shameee Sad Awesome<

buy me an itouch and we will see Happy

EDIT ... upload to 4shared or rapidshare please ... i will thank or +rep you
Last edited by TheSpoken ; 01-02-2010 at 07:34 AM.
01-02-2010, 07:35 AM #51
nice imma try it
01-02-2010, 07:36 AM #52
Originally posted by Unspoken View Post
buy me an itouch and we will see Happy

EDIT ... upload to 4shared or rapidshare please ... i will thank or +rep you

Lmfao oh yeah I'll buy one for u one right now Winky Winky ha! But no really it doesn't work I have one and plus if u google it "will itouch work for ps3" it'll say nooooo. Even look it up xp
01-02-2010, 07:40 AM #53
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Is it coming up w/ Unknown USB?
01-02-2010, 07:44 AM #54
No nothing shows up it charges it but it doesn't show up as a storage device u can't even play ur music from it. It just doesn't recognize it
01-02-2010, 07:45 AM #55
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
This gives me a reason to buy one now XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo