Post: Easy Spec Ops & Campaign Mod PS3 Tutorial w/HD Video
12-19-2009, 03:12 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:

A form of removable media
A computer with internet access

Video Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFv-jflGJg"]YouTube- Tutorial: MW2 PS3 How to Mod Campagin & Spec Ops .::HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

Here is an easy tutorial on how to hack Single Player Campaign and Online and Single Spec Ops mode on the Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, for PS3.
NOTE: Trophies do still work and are attainable after this hack. They're way easier!
Tutorial:
First of all copy your Gamesave and Player Profile to a form of removable media, e.g. A memory stick. Then, put it into your computer. Next, download one of the Pre-Hacked SAVEGAME.SVG's from the description. Save it and directly overwrite your previous SAVEGAME, by clicking Computer - Removable Disk (Your letter Depends on various things, but it will appear in brackets here) - PS3 -SAVEDATA - BLES00683-AUTO (yours may be different). Then click save, and copy and replace. Safely remove the removable media.
Then re-insert the removable media into your PS3. Scroll over and click onto the Save Data Utility in the XMB, which is located within the Game Tab. Then click on the removable media, and Copy your Save over. To be Safe I'd re-copy it. Then the hard part is over!
Start up Modern Warfare 2, and go to Campaign. Click Resume Game. Then, either play this mission, or Save & Quit, and choose a different one. The Save & Quit also applies for Spec Ops. Now you're done! :-)

Pre-Hacked saves:

Hacked Save 1: Link: You must login or register to view this content....

Included Hacks:
Infinite Health (Works 100% Infinite for Campagin, Spec Ops is almost Infinite)
Infinite Ammo (Includes Grenades, RPG's, Grenade Launchers, Special Grenade etc)
Laser Sight
Super Jump
Faster Running Backwards and Sideways

Not My Video. I know a million tutorials have probably been posted, but this one is really easy, and requires no programs. It's great for hacking noobs Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

DylanClark, edo526, SavagedPixel, scarface2313
12-21-2009, 02:24 PM #38
ski11z
Haxor!
I have done all spec ops already will using this hack will it affect the veteran trophy hack i all ready have.?
12-21-2009, 02:37 PM #39
Originally posted by ski11z View Post
I have done all spec ops already will using this hack will it affect the veteran trophy hack i all ready have.?

If you have already got the trophys it shouldnt be a problem,if not it probably will affect it as they are similar hacks.Not 100% sure.
12-21-2009, 11:30 PM #40
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by ski11z View Post

You can have both as this is a savegame mod, opposed to a grad0
12-21-2009, 11:54 PM #41
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-22-2009, 03:59 AM #42
black-_-ace
I am error
how do you beat the end of "The hornets nest" with this on? lol
12-22-2009, 05:17 AM #43
g_cal
Banned
im in us and it works great.thanks man
12-22-2009, 06:40 AM #44
After Doing the hacks. How would I take them off? So I could play normal again?
12-22-2009, 02:29 PM #45
After Doing the hacks. How would I take them off? So I could play normal again?PLZZZZ SOMEONE HELP!
01-02-2010, 04:01 AM #46
yo is there a aimbot hack for the spec ops and campaign ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo