01-22-2010, 06:26 AM #1
nutritional
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found on Jan 22 2010 by nutritional.

This is in my opinion an improved way to do a step in the glitch, as you do not need to pick anything up after calling your package in, also it prevents you from loosing your package if you get an ammo drop (in the original way if you get an ammo crate you cannot continue the glitch until you get a new kill streak).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INITIAL FIND, JUST THE IMPROVEMENT! I would credit the finder but I have no idea who that is.

Requirements : ONE MAN ARMY, Something to climb, Care package / sentry gun / emergency air drop.

Step 1: Get a care package / Sentry Gun / Emergency Air Drop
Step 2: Find something that gives you a climb prompt
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad
If done correctly you will have your marker in your hand after your done climbing
If done incorrectly you will have your gun in your hand after your done climbing
Step 4: Call your Package in
Step 5: Swap your class with 1 man army to the same class you have.

IF all steps were followed correctly you will have a new care package while your old one is still commng in.

Sorry the video is kinda clustered, its my first tut and I didn't wanna spend 2 much time on it as I wanna play before this is patched lol.

RATE SUB COMMENT ON THE VID.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyoxITmYPA"]YouTube- Improved Unlimited Care Package Glitch[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quality may be low because its still processing.. Hot off the press!

The following 66 users say thank you to nutritional for this useful post:

Ronye West, +crazy, ~ModernWarfare~, aaron c., Alekz, Anchor_G, ashbash, AtlasK, Aule, bertieboy7, bgcjcp, BlogsterReviews, Bradderzz08, BULLDOG34, Carbon0x, ChaozZ, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, clutch_shoota_7, colie, DecDeviL, DonVodka, dragonzballgt, EXQUiSiT3, garm_samosa, GAZSYTO, glitchplz, Grimlock_79, hunter12, iduzntlyku, IKnowImGodly, Isildur1, james6213, jcop1347, kazbluegreen, kittenshakes15, kyba21, Lordjaro, M40A3, Macdaddy4sure, my first name, Nathan2012, ONEster, peadar, pooponme, PotatoOrgy, Risingsunn, Rurouni83, Ryan', Saloom, SgtBlizzard, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Stevan0vic-, Super Arsha, teeth08, The-Godfather, TheBad-sandwich, torgro, tykmerc, Usernamee, VenomousSVT, Will101, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xHeAVeN
01-24-2010, 05:15 PM #92
I did this today with my friend in TDM. He picked up my emergency airdrops and i got
18 000 score!
01-24-2010, 05:27 PM #93
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
Looks like the games getting more and more broken, even though I've been gone for a few weeks im totally luling.
01-24-2010, 05:29 PM #94
hmm ill try this out. in a private match ofcourse cheating isnt my way. glitching is tho Winky Winky
01-24-2010, 05:30 PM #95
Just a tip, let your teammates pick up your emergency air drops and you'll get a lot of exp. Anyways, I once got 3 choppergunners and a pred missile from a single emergency Smile
01-24-2010, 06:10 PM #96
7eddiedoowop7
Pokemon Trainer
If the glitch requires that the care package be in hand before climbing, and right must be pressed twice, can the thread starter please update the 1st post? It would help a lot for people asking how to do it, why it's not working, etc. And having all the info in the tut post is nice, instead of scattered over 10 pages.

ps: SICK!
01-24-2010, 07:04 PM #97
Ceazar
Keeper
Doesn't work for me on 360 I tried 5 times in a private.
01-24-2010, 07:15 PM #98
This works beautifully and can be done in game while you're climbing so you don't have to pause and do a bunch of stuff. I did notice this though. If you don't have OMA yet and still wanna use this glitch well, I've noticed that if you do get a ammo refill but have another KSR coming up after you get and use that KSR you'll get your care package again. In other words, the glitch keeps on even if you get ammo.

Never mind...it must have been something else.
Last edited by Kilgannon2113 ; 01-24-2010 at 07:20 PM.
01-24-2010, 08:09 PM #99
sweet find
01-24-2010, 08:38 PM #100
nutritional
Are you high?
Originally posted by 7eddiedoowop7 View Post
If the glitch requires that the care package be in hand before climbing, and right must be pressed twice, can the thread starter please update the 1st post? It would help a lot for people asking how to do it, why it's not working, etc. And having all the info in the tut post is nice, instead of scattered over 10 pages.

ps: SICK!

Originally posted by another user
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad

Reading fail on your part

it says it clear as day, press "right right"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo