01-22-2010, 06:26 AM #1
nutritional
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found on Jan 22 2010 by nutritional.

This is in my opinion an improved way to do a step in the glitch, as you do not need to pick anything up after calling your package in, also it prevents you from loosing your package if you get an ammo drop (in the original way if you get an ammo crate you cannot continue the glitch until you get a new kill streak).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INITIAL FIND, JUST THE IMPROVEMENT! I would credit the finder but I have no idea who that is.

Requirements : ONE MAN ARMY, Something to climb, Care package / sentry gun / emergency air drop.

Step 1: Get a care package / Sentry Gun / Emergency Air Drop
Step 2: Find something that gives you a climb prompt
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad
If done correctly you will have your marker in your hand after your done climbing
If done incorrectly you will have your gun in your hand after your done climbing
Step 4: Call your Package in
Step 5: Swap your class with 1 man army to the same class you have.

IF all steps were followed correctly you will have a new care package while your old one is still commng in.

Sorry the video is kinda clustered, its my first tut and I didn't wanna spend 2 much time on it as I wanna play before this is patched lol.

RATE SUB COMMENT ON THE VID.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyoxITmYPA"]YouTube- Improved Unlimited Care Package Glitch[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quality may be low because its still processing.. Hot off the press!

The following 66 users say thank you to nutritional for this useful post:

Ronye West, +crazy, ~ModernWarfare~, aaron c., Alekz, Anchor_G, ashbash, AtlasK, Aule, bertieboy7, bgcjcp, BlogsterReviews, Bradderzz08, BULLDOG34, Carbon0x, ChaozZ, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, clutch_shoota_7, colie, DecDeviL, DonVodka, dragonzballgt, EXQUiSiT3, garm_samosa, GAZSYTO, glitchplz, Grimlock_79, hunter12, iduzntlyku, IKnowImGodly, Isildur1, james6213, jcop1347, kazbluegreen, kittenshakes15, kyba21, Lordjaro, M40A3, Macdaddy4sure, my first name, Nathan2012, ONEster, peadar, pooponme, PotatoOrgy, Risingsunn, Rurouni83, Ryan', Saloom, SgtBlizzard, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Stevan0vic-, Super Arsha, teeth08, The-Godfather, TheBad-sandwich, torgro, tykmerc, Usernamee, VenomousSVT, Will101, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xHeAVeN
01-25-2010, 04:03 PM #110
Awesome!!! Thanks man this what immense with emergency airdrops.
01-25-2010, 04:21 PM #111
elrack
Save Point
I am assuming (will try this tonight) that you do not need to be using OMA when you get your CP. Once you have it you can then die, switch to class with OMA and then make use of the Glitch?
01-25-2010, 05:11 PM #112
You got my props, man. Good looking out, it finally worked. Now let's hope they don't patch it so soon.
01-25-2010, 08:01 PM #113
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
lol awesome, got me a 89 : 2 on wasteland :0
01-25-2010, 08:11 PM #114
I called in about 40 emergency airdrops with this on sub base, was funny as shit.

The other team at the end where just complaining, there was a wall of about 20 sentry guns so they couldnt come anywhere near us.
01-26-2010, 06:14 PM #115
jcop1347
Save Point
has anyone ever showed the tree in favala in a clip? i know it's cheesy but some viewers may not know about it and i havent seen it in a video before i found it by accident. so in short old or new cheesy or not the noobs that visit the site might benifit from the clip so why not record it.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

im also looken for the unlimited ammo glitch tut!! i saw this guy in a video use his noobtube like 10000 times in a row and never ran out of ammo pluss never had to reload. it shot like a semi auto. like i said i saw the video with him shooting the weapon just not a tut teaching how he did it lol.
01-27-2010, 06:33 AM #116
nutritional
Are you high?
Well has anyone done a mayhem vid to this? with mass e-drops going into the middle of a level? I don't really have the energy to fight with this game tonight but I guess I could
01-27-2010, 06:18 PM #117
Stevan0vic-
Chili Cheese
for me it doesnt counts towards:S....i mean for the challenge ...1000 airdrops, sentry guns or emergeny airdrops...any help ?
01-27-2010, 06:47 PM #118
~Lucid Dreams~
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by nutritional View Post
Well has anyone done a mayhem vid to this? with mass e-drops going into the middle of a level? I don't really have the energy to fight with this game tonight but I guess I could

i did =] and do it in pub matches to boost my level. i try not to kill unless my killstreaks do it for me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ayesUiT84"]YouTube- MW2 carepackage/airdrop glitch AFTER PATCH[/ame]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo