01-22-2010, 06:26 AM #1
nutritional
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found on Jan 22 2010 by nutritional.

This is in my opinion an improved way to do a step in the glitch, as you do not need to pick anything up after calling your package in, also it prevents you from loosing your package if you get an ammo drop (in the original way if you get an ammo crate you cannot continue the glitch until you get a new kill streak).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INITIAL FIND, JUST THE IMPROVEMENT! I would credit the finder but I have no idea who that is.

Requirements : ONE MAN ARMY, Something to climb, Care package / sentry gun / emergency air drop.

Step 1: Get a care package / Sentry Gun / Emergency Air Drop
Step 2: Find something that gives you a climb prompt
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad
If done correctly you will have your marker in your hand after your done climbing
If done incorrectly you will have your gun in your hand after your done climbing
Step 4: Call your Package in
Step 5: Swap your class with 1 man army to the same class you have.

IF all steps were followed correctly you will have a new care package while your old one is still commng in.

Sorry the video is kinda clustered, its my first tut and I didn't wanna spend 2 much time on it as I wanna play before this is patched lol.

RATE SUB COMMENT ON THE VID.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyoxITmYPA"]YouTube- Improved Unlimited Care Package Glitch[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quality may be low because its still processing.. Hot off the press!

The following 66 users say thank you to nutritional for this useful post:

Ronye West, +crazy, ~ModernWarfare~, aaron c., Alekz, Anchor_G, ashbash, AtlasK, Aule, bertieboy7, bgcjcp, BlogsterReviews, Bradderzz08, BULLDOG34, Carbon0x, ChaozZ, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, clutch_shoota_7, colie, DecDeviL, DonVodka, dragonzballgt, EXQUiSiT3, garm_samosa, GAZSYTO, glitchplz, Grimlock_79, hunter12, iduzntlyku, IKnowImGodly, Isildur1, james6213, jcop1347, kazbluegreen, kittenshakes15, kyba21, Lordjaro, M40A3, Macdaddy4sure, my first name, Nathan2012, ONEster, peadar, pooponme, PotatoOrgy, Risingsunn, Rurouni83, Ryan', Saloom, SgtBlizzard, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Stevan0vic-, Super Arsha, teeth08, The-Godfather, TheBad-sandwich, torgro, tykmerc, Usernamee, VenomousSVT, Will101, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xHeAVeN
01-25-2010, 07:50 AM #101
kittenshakes15
Why are you looking here?
lol I called in like 20 care packages in one game and my team was like wtf? ( I only had 4 kills) AWESOME FIND <3
01-25-2010, 09:02 AM #102
trevisbest
Do a barrel roll!
SHIT!

I just went 10th Prestige the other day so I dont have OMA yet.

I`m guessing there is no way of doing this without it? :(
01-25-2010, 09:20 AM #103
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
I approved it's a nice thing contain some pleasure to use that ! I use that everytime in ranked game ! It's pretty impressionant for the others noobs and plus, it doesn't take longtime to do that ! Just a bit second ...
01-25-2010, 09:28 AM #104
trevisbest
Do a barrel roll!
Just tried it. It works fine without OMA. The only problem is, whenever I get a precision airstrike the glitch then stops. Works with Sentry, UAV, Chopper Gunner, Pred Missile....but once you get precision airstrike it ends. Strange.
01-25-2010, 10:57 AM #105
nutritional
Are you high?
Originally posted by trevisbest View Post
Just tried it. It works fine without OMA. The only problem is, whenever I get a precision airstrike the glitch then stops. Works with Sentry, UAV, Chopper Gunner, Pred Missile....but once you get precision airstrike it ends. Strange.

Maybe your doing it wrong and it just happens to be during precision airstrike.

I'm not sure the % chance for it to drop but with care packages I get TONS of them and go figure 4x more with emergency air drop, and it always works fine for me.
01-25-2010, 11:02 AM #106
trevisbest
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nutritional View Post
Maybe your doing it wrong and it just happens to be during precision airstrike.

I'm not sure the % chance for it to drop but with care packages I get TONS of them and go figure 4x more with emergency air drop, and it always works fine for me.

Yeah your right mate. Maybe it was just me being a dick those 2 times lol.

Without one man army you have to use your newly aquired care package before your care package refreshes. With one man army im guessing you dont need to use it? You just change classes and it automatically makes a new care package available?
01-25-2010, 11:06 AM #107
nutritional
Are you high?
Originally posted by trevisbest View Post
Yeah your right mate. Maybe it was just me being a dick those 2 times lol.

Without one man army you have to use your newly aquired care package before your care package refreshes. With one man army im guessing you dont need to use it? You just change classes and it automatically makes a new care package available?

Thats correct my friend, but it doesn't get you off the hook for "being a dick" or as I like to say.. "making a mistake" lol.

You still have to preform the glitch properly , one man army just saves you from : Ammo drops, Waiting , having to pick it up if its usless like a uav or counter or something like that.

Also another strat you could use is (if your fast at it) , call them in, use one man army and keep calling them in while your mates snatch them up and use them.
01-25-2010, 12:36 PM #108
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
I CANT GET IT TO WORK. YOU ALL SUCK.... I gotta practice more before it gets patched.
01-25-2010, 02:27 PM #109
i had a game the other day i was aiming for the most airdrops i could get in 1 game .... i got 59 emergency airdrops .. lol it was epic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo