09-22-2011, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

You must login or register to view this content.
[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

Alpha, B Loner, COMMISSIONER, Drug Dealer, JNA_SNIPA, Mudkip, Number, partypoker15, Platinum G, Wretch 32, xShadow
09-22-2011, 03:15 AM #11
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
DAMN... That shit looks freaking insane. im definitely getting that.
09-22-2011, 03:18 AM #12
Cant wait till it comes out like
09-22-2011, 03:24 AM #13
Traxx
Banned
this looks really gay

The following user thanked Traxx for this useful post:

Pimp

The following user groaned Traxx for this awful post:

oHai My Name Is
09-22-2011, 04:01 AM #14
B Loner
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]

Any idea when and where this will b released?
09-22-2011, 04:17 AM #15
Drug Dealer
THE DEALER
Looks pretty cool but I'm certainly not going to waste my money on it.
09-22-2011, 06:56 AM #16
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
I believe the controller looks.. Icky. I like my controllers fat and bulky, I guess thats what xbox does to you :rolleyes: I think I might have to get my brother to buy it and check it out, it does seem pretty state-of-the-art.
09-22-2011, 07:26 AM #17
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by scarene1 View Post
Hopefully it's not like the mw2 one which was shitty and nonresponsive

:lol: you know it will be...... just like the black ops one too. The part that really annoyed me was how it actually says "lag free" on the box, when I would expect nothing less /facepalm ..... then I got it home and it took all of about 2 minutes to realise how crappy it really was.
09-22-2011, 07:28 AM #18
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post

Wow looks awesome, weird how they changed the anolog stick position to be like xbox :p
09-22-2011, 07:38 AM #19
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
First, PlayStation 3 users have to wait a month to get Map Packs after Xbox users and now we have to get controllers definitely aimed for Xbox. Oh well, I will gladly pass on this controller. Yes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo