09-22-2011, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

Alpha, B Loner, COMMISSIONER, Drug Dealer, JNA_SNIPA, Mudkip, Number, partypoker15, Platinum G, Wretch 32, xShadow
09-22-2011, 08:05 AM #20
Alex
Balls of Steel
They should just take a regular PS3 controller, color/customize the look, then add the little combat buttons on them or any other additions =D
These generic controllers never really succeed :\
09-22-2011, 10:57 AM #21
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Ps3 controller ehh? looks like they cant even make a ps3 controller. /facepalm
Oh btw nice copy and paste.. this is old news aswell (weeks old) saw this on youtube (NextGenTactics) and even they said its sh*t.. dont buy it.

Look at the freakin controls... pathetic to think people will buy this sh*t

edit.. 3 retards that dont know the difference between a xbox and ps3 controller :dumb: go back to school kids.
Last edited by Assassin ; 10-09-2011 at 04:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

Bush., david23

The following 3 users groaned at Assassin for this awful post:

MagesticTiger, oHai My Name Is, SuperGamecube64
09-22-2011, 11:37 AM #22
I'll stick to my reg. PS3 controllers. I learned my lesson trying to buy a different brand than PS brand. They are usually shitty
09-22-2011, 12:09 PM #23
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Looks like a normal after market controller :/
With MW3 on it
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM #24
I'll stick with the original sony product Smile.
09-22-2011, 03:27 PM #25
Shit Dpad is shit.
09-22-2011, 06:09 PM #26
Mr.Kane
Greatness
I'd rather buy a sony one, or better yet not buy it a money and save that money for a game cause i'd much rather get a game than a controller
09-22-2011, 07:23 PM #27
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Lol they look good because they're like xbox controllers. See how much PS3 envies xbox? they just straight up copy the controller design and switch the buttons to their stupid shape buttons.
09-22-2011, 08:58 PM #28
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
x-box style analog ew

The following user thanked glitchplz for this useful post:

david23

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo