09-22-2011, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

You must login or register to view this content.
[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

Alpha, B Loner, COMMISSIONER, Drug Dealer, JNA_SNIPA, Mudkip, Number, partypoker15, Platinum G, Wretch 32, xShadow
09-22-2011, 09:02 PM #29
Bush.
Long Gone Day
Originally posted by Adam. View Post
Ps3 controller ehh? looks like they cant even make a ps3 controller. /facepalm
Oh btw nice copy and paste.. this is old news aswell (weeks old) saw this on youtube (NextGenTactics) and even they said its sh*t.. dont buy it.

Look at the freakin controls... pathetic to think people will buy this sh*t
agreed its a waste of money
09-22-2011, 10:00 PM #30
You guys think this controller is good???

For $50, you could get a Sony controller which is way better than this piece of junk.
It's not even Bluetooth, you have to plug in a USB to use it!
The directional pad and thumbsticks are a fail. Any primary PS3 player prefers the sticks horizontal and the directional pad 4 separate buttons.
And look at the top...only the upper piece has any design on it, the bottom is completely black. Tacky if you ask me.

Like Adam. I saw this from Gunns4Hire, I'll leave the vid here.

The following 3 users say thank you to candy-ass for this useful post:

Assassin, david23, Platinum G
09-23-2011, 01:51 AM #31
sorry but this looks kinda lame, its to bulky, if i wanted to buy this might as well just play xbox with there huge bulky controllers. to big if u ask me. the design is nice though.

The following user thanked david23 for this useful post:

Geigers
09-23-2011, 02:11 AM #32
7UP-
Banned
Waste of money do not buy.
2.4Ghz is the same wireless signal as black ops controller. Utter lag and delay.
09-23-2011, 06:55 AM #33
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Surely that isn't the one from Mad Catz. If so that looks ****ing dog shit.

Mad Catz will produce something 10 times better than this POS.

Like how they designed it after the 360 controller though. PS3 fanboys eat your hearts out.
09-23-2011, 10:59 AM #34
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
Im not being funny but i hate the anologue sticks when they aren't on the same level for some reason it it just feels wrong for me
09-23-2011, 03:15 PM #35
honestly. if u only play ps3 a true ps3 gamer, not a xbox, why on earth would u want this? its just like an xbox controller. its way to bulky. and the thumbsticks are all weird and same with the dpad. if u ask me, its JUST like a xbox controller which are very uncomfortable. sorry but this doesnt look "insane" looks more like garbage to me
09-23-2011, 05:09 PM #36
PS3 Controller is far better than this X-Box copy crap.
10-02-2011, 07:03 PM #37
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
1. Fake
2. Gay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo