09-22-2011, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

You must login or register to view this content.
[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

Alpha, B Loner, COMMISSIONER, Drug Dealer, JNA_SNIPA, Mudkip, Number, partypoker15, Platinum G, Wretch 32, xShadow
10-02-2011, 11:18 PM #38
dragon0794
Bounty hunter
wow thats just wow............. i dont like it doh maybe if it wa sin red Happy
10-03-2011, 01:49 AM #39
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]

Thank's for this, Gonna get one when i can, I alway's do i have Call of duty: Black ops Controller, Look's like it's gonna be MW3 With this....:black:
10-04-2011, 04:21 AM #40
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
I wont buy it, but it looks far better than any other game-based control around.
10-04-2011, 04:40 AM #41
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
So bright and vivid,Man if only I liked 360 looking stuff
10-04-2011, 07:34 PM #42
that looks really cool!!!!!!!!!!
10-07-2011, 06:48 PM #43
xX-SKAN-Xx
Do a barrel roll!
yeah look good
10-08-2011, 06:00 AM #44
I. Want. This.

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

oHai My Name Is
10-09-2011, 03:40 PM #45
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post

The button may be used to help re-sync the controller with the adapter, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the info :y:
10-09-2011, 04:34 PM #46
Assassin
Easter Egg!
where can i find custom ps3 controllers with grip (not rubbish ones) i dont mind if they cost £60+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo