05-15-2010, 05:47 PM #1
Stank
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ppl

You are all seeing videos of people playing hacked cod5 W@w and
wondering what to do

1 thing 1st ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EDITING THE GAMESAVE LIKE COD4

Here is a tool tht hunter12 use to hack his patch

You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE

If you dont know what to do with it they is no point getting it as it is very hard to explain what to do SORRY

i think this is how he gt the patch bk on to the ps3

You must login or register to view this content.

I hope this theard Helps you

PLEASE REP FOR MY HELP
Last edited by Stank ; 05-15-2010 at 08:53 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Stank for this useful post:

-Skyline, Ac3z-iGoD, Ahsoka Tano, Alfa, born2destroy, Carbon0x, Cpt.Hayden, Dexgod, iTz Christy, IW_JOSH, little_legz, Mr.Amitoz, MrRa1n, NanuGama, Skylines, TTG-MIKE
05-27-2010, 10:26 PM #92
Nolzad0
Big Sister
Just W8 Till ChrisS2GAY7 Releases it
05-28-2010, 11:06 AM #93
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Originally posted by Nolzad0 View Post
Just W8 Till ChrisS2GAY7 Releases it

Right... ill believe it when i see it, few people know how to do this and even if it was released i can bet 90% of people on this forum wont have a clue what to do.
05-29-2010, 12:47 PM #94
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
Look, Hunters a good man for not releasing it, i mean, think of it... If you worked MONTHS on this, finding a way to hack it, and all of a sudden everyone just comes on, so it gets patched, what would all that work be, for nothing, if you realy want to find out, like myself, then just try everything! I an honestly say... Thank you hunter for not releasing these hacks, i do not want them to be patched :(
05-29-2010, 08:38 PM #95
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
Originally posted by billy030 View Post
Look, Hunters a good man for not releasing it, i mean, think of it... If you worked MONTHS on this, finding a way to hack it, and all of a sudden everyone just comes on, so it gets patched, what would all that work be, for nothing, if you realy want to find out, like myself, then just try everything! I an honestly say... Thank you hunter for not releasing these hacks, i do not want them to be patched :(

You cant patch a patch! Duhhh!

The following 2 users say thank you to xScreamo! for this useful post:

Draama, Skylines
05-30-2010, 12:15 AM #96
Skylines
The Forgotten
Originally posted by ScreamoV2. View Post

It's so funny that people keep saying "he's not releasing it because it'll be patched blah blah blah"! I swear you look around this site and people will be saying that, but really they don't know what the f**k they're talking about.
05-30-2010, 04:31 AM #97
Draama
i izz a manwh0re

THANK YOU Lol alot of people on here dont get that...
05-31-2010, 04:34 AM #98
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by JOSH View Post
Right... ill believe it when i see it, few people know how to do this and even if it was released i can bet 90% of people on this forum wont have a clue what to do.

exactly. its been released on the forum but it takes a little time to set up and some formatting and people really dont want to have to go through all of that just for some hacks.
06-05-2010, 04:08 PM #99
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
No, but you can copyright everything, so you cant copy it at all..
06-07-2010, 06:48 AM #100
mitchell865
███Awesome faceUBSTEP███
can someone please get me a sata cable i realy need it and i spent all my cash on premuim

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by billy030 View Post

billy shhh dont let hunter know hes good for not realizing but he needs to release to at least premiums section

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

its no big deal i basiclly know how to hack it just not clar on some parts

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo