06-20-2011, 09:52 PM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quote from my blog:

Originally posted by another user
Hey guys. Well it looks like I keep hopping projects doesn’t it. Well due to the PHP version giving too many people trouble and it even crashed on my Debian partition, I took the plunge and re-wrote my ffManager in C# from near scratch.
Now a few things to point out. it features everything that the PHP version had. Though I made this one into a mini, shell-like program. It is interactive and you don’t need to re-run and re-configure every time you want to do something. It gives you options that you can set settings and you can change at any time, and compress and de-compress.
If that confused you, then maybe you should just try it out, lol. Currently I may consider it a beta to stable. Mainly because I haven’t gotten to MW2 support yet and the support in the PHP version was flawed.
You still require FFXML profiles, and I updated the original ffManager GIT repo with all the new stuff, removing the old. I still have the old GUI app backed up for safe keeping and code purposes..
ffManager requires MONO to be installed. You can get the .NET MONO runtime from You must login or register to view this content.
Also if your on MAC/LINUX please install WINE. Just google how to get it, as wine allows the packzip/offzip.exe programs to run on non-windows machines.
Last edited by Newfie ; 06-20-2011 at 10:39 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

Okami, Skyl1n3
06-20-2011, 10:07 PM #2
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Quote from my blog:

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

stop linking to your website. post a download link from mediafire or something!

The following 2 users say thank you to INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

.Kane., xVz

The following user groaned INSAN3LY_D34TH for this awful post:

pcfreak30
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM #3
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
stop linking to your website. post a download link from mediafire or something!

Um, no. Why don't you mind your own business as I could care less. I do it so I can keep control of the downloads. i don't like fileshares for stuff like this. Besides if you want and know how, GIT it off the repository and compile in monodevelop...

I don't even need to release this, but I choose to and ALOT of people want this I am sure.

Peace..

The following 2 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

Skyl1n3, xxshredgnarxx
06-20-2011, 10:27 PM #4
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Um, no. Why don't you mind your own business as I could care less. I do it so I can keep control of the downloads. i don't like fileshares for stuff like this. Besides if you want and know how, GIT it off the repository and compile in monodevelop...

I don't even need to release this, but I choose to and ALOT of people want this I am sure.

Peace..

fine and i still dont even know what this is... and why not just use an ffviewer?
06-20-2011, 10:39 PM #5
Newfie
Former super mod
Do not post links to other websites.

The following 2 users say thank you to Newfie for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH, Neff
06-20-2011, 10:47 PM #6
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
yeah just post direct link O_o
06-20-2011, 11:00 PM #7
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Newfie View Post
Do not post links to other websites.

thanks newfie
06-20-2011, 11:31 PM #8
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Meh, I rly don't care. Oh and if you would read you would know what it is. ffViewer doesn't open ps3 compressed FF files. Well go to by blog if you want it, as I will not post it here, so get over it. Yes I am being a dick, do I care? No.

If you must use the GIT repo...

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Small update. Created FFXML files for shi no numa and der rise. The others I couldnt get the correct data files for. Downloads updated as well as the GIT repository.

The following user groaned pcfreak30 for this awful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH
06-20-2011, 11:32 PM #9
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Meh, I rly don't care. Oh and if you would read you would know what it is. ffViewer doesn't open ps3 compressed FF files. Well go to by blog if you want it, as I will not post it here, so get over it. Yes I am being a dick, do I care? No.

If you must use the GIT repo...

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Small update. Created FFXML files for shi no numa and der rise. The others I couldnt get the correct data files for. Downloads updated as well as the GIT repository.

what happened to the link? lol
06-21-2011, 03:05 AM #10
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
what happened to the link? lol

Your mod removed it. pcfreak30.com to view the blog post. Knowing the mods here, that domain will get edited out to.. Meh NGU's loss.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Update. Added MW2 support. Also you can give the profile and FF file as parameters in any order to ffManager and it will use them as the settings.

Version updated to 1.1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo