09-22-2011, 03:32 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What should I make. Give me ideas.

Nothing too simple yet too advance for my current skills.

I was thinking of either the following:

Sodoku Solver
Word Search Solver (Like you enter in all the letters that you have say for extra credit or something and type in the word(s) that you need found so it produces key numbering to the exact word location.

Say you have a 10x10
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 a m i n e c
2 s g e a c e

The word is "Mine" it is across. It produces a text file with Mine = (1,2)(1,3)(1,4)(1,5) so all you have to do is just highlight on your paper the word. It would work with arrays so it can find the combo going up down left right and at angles.

---

Give me some more ideas. I may just attempt to make it. (Anything I make will be uploaded to YouTube with a free download and a Sharecash link to the source, here I will give source free.

GIVE ME IDEAS!

More added:

File Downloader – An application which can download various objects on a page including video streams or all files on a page. Great for pages with a lot of download links.

Password Safe – A program which keeps track of passwords for sites or applications and encrypts them with a key so that no one can read them.

Quiz Maker – Make an application which takes various questions form a file, picked randomly, and puts together a quiz for students. Each quiz can be different and then reads a key to grade the quizzes.

Quick Launcher – A utility program that allows the user to assign various programs to icons on a toolbar. Then by clicking the buttons they can quickly launch the programs with parameters etc. Much like Windows quick launch.

RPG Character Stat Creator – Make a program which will randomly create a character’s stats based on several rules set forth by the user. Have it generate a class, gender, strength/magic/dexterity points, and extra abilities or trades. Have it save it to a file which can then be printed out by a dungeon master.

Mp3 Player (and Other Formats) – A simple program for playing your favorite music files. For extra complexity see if you can add in playlists and an equalizer.

YouTube Downloader – A program which can download videos to your hard drive from youtube.com. Save the files in various formats including FLV and AVI.

Chess and Checkers – Simply put a game of chess or checkers. Try to make it playable online and if you can use a graphical user interface that can also undo or redo a step as well as keep a history of moves for replay.
Last edited by Pichu ; 09-22-2011 at 10:58 PM.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

AndreeU
09-29-2011, 01:37 AM #29
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
thats kool bro well i hope all goe well and i wish you good luck and i hope that i'll get a preview of the app or actually i'll pay to try out your app.... also how old are you
17 years and 1 month. Smile

Right now I'm learning C# about 2 months now. (On and Off though, but I am quickly advancing in it, planning on doing C++ soon and if I get a new computer then I will learn Java).
09-29-2011, 01:40 AM #30
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
17 years and 1 month. Smile

Right now I'm learning C# about 2 months now. (On and Off though, but I am quickly advancing in it, planning on doing C++ soon and if I get a new computer then I will learn Java).

really so your a juunior or senior.... im a junior and yea ive been learning how to program with java lol
ima do C++ once im done with java....
Java is the easiest to learn bro.....are you a programmer or a hacker

The following user thanked AndreeU for this useful post:

Pichu
09-29-2011, 01:45 AM #31
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
really so your a juunior or senior.... im a junior and yea ive been learning how to program with java lol
ima do C++ once im done with java....
Java is the easiest to learn bro.....are you a programmer or a hacker

Senior, self teaching myself. Well, I want to learn Java but my computer simply doesn't handle it to well with what I want learn to do. I'm more into programming right now but I would love to learn how to hack (More for educational purposes). I won't be majoring in this as what I want to do is Criminal Law but if anything I would love to make programming my backup career.
09-29-2011, 01:55 AM #32
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Senior, self teaching myself. Well, I want to learn Java but my computer simply doesn't handle it to well with what I want learn to do. I'm more into programming right now but I would love to learn how to hack (More for educational purposes). I won't be majoring in this as what I want to do is Criminal Law but if anything I would love to make programming my backup career.

yea i feel ya bro ima be a mechanical engineer or maybe something that has to do with science anything that will get me rich lol.... But i find this has a hobby of mine....
yea im learning the java through videos has it is more easier and accurate.... right now im modding my MW2 patches and stuff.... and yes im into hacking and i love it but im not looking to
be doing criminal stuff like hacking into a bank you know stupid stuff.. But i want to make a hacking team that practice and teaches each other hacking materials and all them goodies...
09-29-2011, 01:58 AM #33
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
yea i feel ya bro ima be a mechanical engineer or maybe something that has to do with science anything that will get me rich lol.... But i find this has a hobby of mine....
yea im learning the java through videos has it is more easier and accurate.... right now im modding my MW2 patches and stuff.... and yes im into hacking and i love it but im not looking to
be doing criminal stuff like hacking into a bank you know stupid stuff.. But i want to make a hacking team that practice and teaches each other hacking materials and all them goodies...

Yea, I get what you mean about hacking, I would love to do that too but when I am more experienced.
09-29-2011, 02:04 AM #34
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Yea, I get what you mean about hacking, I would love to do that too but when I am more experienced.

yea but all i kan tell you bro that it takes time and dedication... The best hackers of our era and modders are kids from high school lol...
For example, The kid to ever mod MW2 and COD4 and W@W was a freshmaan well now he's a freshman but before i think he was and 8th grd...
lol all that matters is dedications
09-29-2011, 02:11 AM #35
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
yea but all i kan tell you bro that it takes time and dedication... The best hackers of our era and modders are kids from high school lol...
For example, The kid to ever mod MW2 and COD4 and W@W was a freshmaan well now he's a freshman but before i think he was and 8th grd...
lol all that matters is dedications

Yep, all this is is memorization of code and the ability to understand how things work. If you can do that and put the time and effort into figuring things out, you pretty can do what you want.
09-29-2011, 02:13 AM #36
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Well, just some thoughts on your career choice and especially targeting the statement zFakieHDz made: "anything that will get me rich"...

Nothing gets you rich quite like computers. Keyword, "Bill Gates".
09-29-2011, 02:14 AM #37
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Yep, all this is is memorization of code and the ability to understand how things work. If you can do that and put the time and effort into figuring things out, you pretty can do what you want.

exactly bro well said... just memories everything and take notes lol.... I really dont have any friends who are into this has most of my freinds are into clubbing and shuffling and partaying but i
fnd all this stuff cool even though i considered myself a kool kid lol.... But yea just the other day i found out my friend has also been secretly doing his studing in hacking and programming...
i was excited cause well now i have someone to look up this shit you know to help one another and all....
but he told me never tell anyone you hack or program until you have the necessery files to start

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo