09-22-2011, 03:32 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What should I make. Give me ideas.

Nothing too simple yet too advance for my current skills.

I was thinking of either the following:

Sodoku Solver
Word Search Solver (Like you enter in all the letters that you have say for extra credit or something and type in the word(s) that you need found so it produces key numbering to the exact word location.

Say you have a 10x10
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 a m i n e c
2 s g e a c e

The word is "Mine" it is across. It produces a text file with Mine = (1,2)(1,3)(1,4)(1,5) so all you have to do is just highlight on your paper the word. It would work with arrays so it can find the combo going up down left right and at angles.

---

Give me some more ideas. I may just attempt to make it. (Anything I make will be uploaded to YouTube with a free download and a Sharecash link to the source, here I will give source free.

GIVE ME IDEAS!

More added:

File Downloader – An application which can download various objects on a page including video streams or all files on a page. Great for pages with a lot of download links.

Password Safe – A program which keeps track of passwords for sites or applications and encrypts them with a key so that no one can read them.

Quiz Maker – Make an application which takes various questions form a file, picked randomly, and puts together a quiz for students. Each quiz can be different and then reads a key to grade the quizzes.

Quick Launcher – A utility program that allows the user to assign various programs to icons on a toolbar. Then by clicking the buttons they can quickly launch the programs with parameters etc. Much like Windows quick launch.

RPG Character Stat Creator – Make a program which will randomly create a character’s stats based on several rules set forth by the user. Have it generate a class, gender, strength/magic/dexterity points, and extra abilities or trades. Have it save it to a file which can then be printed out by a dungeon master.

Mp3 Player (and Other Formats) – A simple program for playing your favorite music files. For extra complexity see if you can add in playlists and an equalizer.

YouTube Downloader – A program which can download videos to your hard drive from youtube.com. Save the files in various formats including FLV and AVI.

Chess and Checkers – Simply put a game of chess or checkers. Try to make it playable online and if you can use a graphical user interface that can also undo or redo a step as well as keep a history of moves for replay.
Last edited by Pichu ; 09-22-2011 at 10:58 PM.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

AndreeU
09-29-2011, 02:16 AM #38
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
Well, just some thoughts on your career choice and especially targeting the statement zFakieHDz made: "anything that will get me rich"...

Nothing gets you rich quite like computers. Keyword, "Bill Gates".

So very true. Everything now-a-days is taking a shift over to computers, you need to know how to use them now to make money. Almost in every job you are using a computer. Those however who do well with computers and can use them to their advantage will be the richer bunch and the more desirable.

People now-a-days are becoming millionaires/billionaires just because of a site they create.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Epic?
09-29-2011, 02:42 AM #39
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
So very true. Everything now-a-days is taking a shift over to computers, you need to know how to use them now to make money. Almost in every job you are using a computer. Those however who do well with computers and can use them to their advantage will be the richer bunch and the more desirable.

People now-a-days are becoming millionaires/billionaires just because of a site they create.

true for reals sorry someone was finishing explaining me how to finish a patch and stuff credit to (HIM) iCreative
09-29-2011, 02:45 AM #40
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
exactly bro well said... just memories everything and take notes lol.... I really dont have any friends who are into this has most of my freinds are into clubbing and shuffling and partaying but i
fnd all this stuff cool even though i considered myself a kool kid lol.... But yea just the other day i found out my friend has also been secretly doing his studing in hacking and programming...
i was excited cause well now i have someone to look up this shit you know to help one another and all....
but he told me never tell anyone you hack or program until you have the necessery files to start

Yea, well only a couple of my really close friends know that I do this on my spare time for fun. If I was extremely good at it, I might tell more people but for now I think I'd prefer to keep it a secret. I'm not the most popular kid, nor am I the most talkative but people like to talk to me. I'm seen as one of brightest of kids at my school, but I am one who talks to only friends or when needed to talk.

Not much for dancing, going out or any of that stuff, although i don't mind it here and there. I have somewhat of an anxiety issue when it comes to being around a lot of people and as my nature is heavily introverted it doesn't work out well, when I go to places like the mall I tend to withdraw. (Just my nature).
09-29-2011, 02:53 AM #41
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Yea, well only a couple of my really close friends know that I do this on my spare time for fun. If I was extremely good at it, I might tell more people but for now I think I'd prefer to keep it a secret. I'm not the most popular kid, nor am I the most talkative but people like to talk to me. I'm seen as one of brightest of kids at my school, but I am one who talks to only friends or when needed to talk.

Not much for dancing, going out or any of that stuff, although i don't mind it here and there. I have somewhat of an anxiety issue when it comes to being around a lot of people and as my nature is heavily introverted it doesn't work out well, when I go to places like the mall I tend to withdraw. (Just my nature).

ohh well everyone is different you know.... Like my friends tell me yo jonathan get at that girls and shizz like that (lol in our group we call them Bitches) but like sometime i do sometimes i dont depending in my mood.. But the truth im a really relax guy that keeps his school work in check and likes to have fun... But yea no one should judge on others just because they do different things or want to be different you feel me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo