Post: [Tutorial] How to Install GTA V (internal HDD and USB)
09-14-2013, 09:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!! i dont know about the other CFW

I Can't post the download links in the video/NGU because its against the rules (warez) use google to find it Smile

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 09-17-2013 at 02:30 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

-SuperMan, [COD]Rebug DEX, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Ace Hood, Mythusala, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DaveMan_v3, ErasedDev, EG6, Frost Mods, FwiskyFIFA, Gandhi Candy, Beats, Bichote, MegaMister, SeeNoKey, Shark, Smexeh, SnaY, SNMT| Havoc, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, ZeroFateHD, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
09-14-2013, 11:47 AM #11
xSlinkeyy
Pokemon Trainer
Thankyou soo much <3
09-14-2013, 12:24 PM #12
Bichote
Former Staff
BLB Claps :y:
09-14-2013, 12:26 PM #13
Yum Yum
Do a barrel roll!
using the multiman way how long u gotta wait o_O
09-14-2013, 02:35 PM #15
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!!

fix for 3.55 users: You must login or register to view this content.

This shit will take all day to torrent it. But it's cool. It'll take all day to download each one individually too, and with the downloadable ones, you have to watch your shit and wait on it to finish. But it's been going on for 3 hours now, and I'm 13%. It'll be an all day process. Thanks for this stuff though.
09-14-2013, 02:44 PM #16
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Andre01211 View Post
could you link me to a different torrent site please or mega because kickass doesnt work on my broadband.
and i downloaded duplex one but it didnt ask me to install anything so i would be greatful if you linked me to a fast seeding one

If you have opera then just go on turbo mode to bypass. Or use TPB's censorship browser
09-14-2013, 02:58 PM #17
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

This shit will take all day to torrent it. But it's cool. It'll take all day to download each one individually too, and with the downloadable ones, you have to watch your shit and wait on it to finish. But it's been going on for 3 hours now, and I'm 13%. It'll be an all day process. Thanks for this stuff though.

i Personally used a Seedbox then downloaded it from FTP from my vps to my PC which didn't took very long Smile
09-14-2013, 03:07 PM #18
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Bad
i Personally used a Seedbox then downloaded it from FTP from my vps to my PC which didn't took very long Smile

Yeah I don't know wtf that shit means? Hahah. Also, is this BLUS? I assume it is because you're from the US, correct? So alright. I download a seedbox, (link if you can) and FTP it over from where, exactly?
09-14-2013, 03:13 PM #19
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Yeah I don't know wtf that shit means? Hahah. Also, is this BLUS? I assume it is because you're from the US, correct? So alright. I download a seedbox, (link if you can) and FTP it over from where, exactly?

Seedbox isnt free haha you must pay and you will be able to download torrents with the speed of a VPS which sometimes can go up to 10MB/s, 30 MB/s !! then ftp to PC wont take long ^^
google "SeedMyBox" and you will get a website with a good seedbox Smile and its BLES but i can still run it on my ps3 and its normally Blus stuff on it so ithink it doesnt matter ? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo