Post: [Tutorial] How to Install GTA V (internal HDD and USB)
09-14-2013, 09:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!! i dont know about the other CFW

I Can't post the download links in the video/NGU because its against the rules (warez) use google to find it Smile

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 09-17-2013 at 02:30 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

-SuperMan, [COD]Rebug DEX, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Ace Hood, Mythusala, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DaveMan_v3, ErasedDev, EG6, Frost Mods, FwiskyFIFA, Gandhi Candy, Beats, Bichote, MegaMister, SeeNoKey, Shark, Smexeh, SnaY, SNMT| Havoc, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, ZeroFateHD, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
09-17-2013, 10:57 PM #47
Originally posted by SuperGam3rzZ View Post
Awesome, but i have a problem

I have it on my internal HDD and it works at the beginning .. after the first intro it become a black screen

and it's not working :(

why :(

yeah i have no idea why everyone got this error :/ seems like its for usb only i guess ? :(
09-17-2013, 11:29 PM #48
Negative
Do a barrel roll!
Re- It works Im on Hdd. But just saying do not install any dlc if you do! No Pkg's or fixes

The following user thanked Negative for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
09-18-2013, 06:08 PM #49
iCSx--
Save Point
I've installed the game and went to play it, but then my ps3 turned off and beeped twice does any one have an idea to what my issue might be, im on rebug 4.46.1 D-REX
09-18-2013, 11:37 PM #50
Macks
Save Point
i need to buy my self a micro sd 2gig so i can finish my E3 Flasher/
09-28-2013, 09:48 PM #51
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!! i dont know about the other CFW

I Can't post the download links in the video/NGU because its against the rules (warez) use google to find it Smile

i done this and it works thanks dude.
but i have a problem i deleted all the folders off my ps3 and now want to play it on the real GTA5 disk but i get error 80010009??? all my other disk games load.....and checked if the game was still on my hdd and it isnt so im confused...
09-28-2013, 10:21 PM #52
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
i done this and it works thanks dude.
but i have a problem i deleted all the folders off my ps3 and now want to play it on the real GTA5 disk but i get error 80010009??? all my other disk games load.....and checked if the game was still on my hdd and it isnt so im confused...

Go in Game Data Utility on the xmb and delete the game data for GTA V and it should work Smile
09-29-2013, 09:47 AM #53
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Bad
Go in Game Data Utility on the xmb and delete the game data for GTA V and it should work Smile

theres no GTA related content there....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo