Post: [Tutorial] How to Install GTA V (internal HDD and USB)
09-14-2013, 09:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!! i dont know about the other CFW

I Can't post the download links in the video/NGU because its against the rules (warez) use google to find it Smile

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 09-17-2013 at 02:30 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

-SuperMan, [COD]Rebug DEX, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Ace Hood, Mythusala, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DaveMan_v3, ErasedDev, EG6, Frost Mods, FwiskyFIFA, Gandhi Candy, Beats, Bichote, MegaMister, SeeNoKey, Shark, Smexeh, SnaY, SNMT| Havoc, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, ZeroFateHD, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
09-16-2013, 07:29 PM #38
Originally posted by iCeDude View Post
When I load GTA V it gets to the loading screen and loads forever, it never takes me to story, it just keeps loading :(

How much space is left on your PS3 ?
09-16-2013, 08:41 PM #39
iCeDude
Save Point
Originally posted by Bad
How much space is left on your PS3 ?

45GB of free space.
09-16-2013, 09:00 PM #40
Originally posted by iCeDude View Post
45GB of free space.

Alright someone got it fixed over skype this is what he told me he did: "i done it using ftp at first but it did not work, so i got my usb with is only 4GB and i had to put a file on at a time then use awesome file manager by adding one file at a time to HDD0 \ GAMES"

maybe ftp wont work with hdd0\GAMES try transferring the files with a usb or try loading it from usb
09-16-2013, 11:05 PM #41
You Don't need 4.46 Cex it works just fine on Rebug 4.30.2 Rex with the latest multiman of course just to put that out there so yeah great post tho.Awesome face
09-17-2013, 01:58 AM #42
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!!

fix for 3.55 users: You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOASad Awesome

Torrent: in the video description !!

Direct download:(Thanks to Smexeh) You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Deleted video since warez links aren't allowed on here.
09-17-2013, 02:20 AM #43
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Deleted video since warez links aren't allowed on here.

Alright, removed the links on youtube and on ngu Smile Sorry for the inconvenience ^^
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 09-17-2013 at 02:28 AM.
09-17-2013, 03:11 PM #44
Negative
Do a barrel roll!
Great Tut! Im on PSita 4.21 Spoofed to 4.40 Hopefully this works!
09-17-2013, 04:54 PM #45
Awesome, but i have a problem

I have it on my internal HDD and it works at the beginning .. after the first intro it become a black screen

and it's not working :(

why :(
09-17-2013, 08:47 PM #46
EG6
Are you high?
Mines has finished installing, but its just stuck on Loading Story Mode... Any ideas on how to fix this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo