Post: [Tutorial] How to Install GTA V (internal HDD and USB)
09-14-2013, 09:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!! i dont know about the other CFW

I Can't post the download links in the video/NGU because its against the rules (warez) use google to find it Smile

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 09-17-2013 at 02:30 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

-SuperMan, [COD]Rebug DEX, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Ace Hood, Mythusala, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DaveMan_v3, ErasedDev, EG6, Frost Mods, FwiskyFIFA, Gandhi Candy, Beats, Bichote, MegaMister, SeeNoKey, Shark, Smexeh, SnaY, SNMT| Havoc, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, ZeroFateHD, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
09-14-2013, 04:25 PM #20
St0rM
Treasure hunter
when I launch the grand theft auto V it goes to a black screen then comes back to xmb.

help anyone?
09-14-2013, 04:55 PM #21
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
when I launch the grand theft auto V it goes to a black screen then comes back to xmb.

help anyone?

Its normal ! Smile it should then appear in the XMB Smile !
09-14-2013, 07:05 PM #22
Originally posted by Bad
Its normal ! Smile it should then appear in the XMB Smile !

Any reason why i'm getting terrible download rates? definitely can't be my net, speedtest result: You must login or register to view this content.

Utorrent is forever stuck at shitty rates.... You must login or register to view this content.
09-14-2013, 07:23 PM #23
Originally posted by Boil View Post
Any reason why i'm getting terrible download rates? definitely can't be my net, speedtest result: You must login or register to view this content.

Utorrent is forever stuck at shitty rates.... You must login or register to view this content.

Take a look at your seeds, bro tears

The following user thanked Frost Mods for this useful post:

Gandhi Candy
09-14-2013, 07:33 PM #24
Originally posted by Frost. View Post
Take a look at your seeds, bro tears

Anyway to fix this? Needa
09-14-2013, 07:39 PM #25
Originally posted by Boil View Post
Anyway to fix this? Needa

Ehm, if the people who downloaded it , seeded the torrent then it would be fixed. tears
Or you can pay for a seedbox.
09-14-2013, 08:21 PM #26
ChopzModz
Do a barrel roll!
Kevin you beast!
09-14-2013, 09:03 PM #27
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
the different parts , all link just load , after i enter capcha and generate link , i clikc it . then it loads and times out any help ?
Originally posted by Bad
Hi everyone, this video might get taken down quickly just pm me and i will re-upload somewhere ^^ send me your website where i should re-upload it without being afraid of Rockstar haha :P

Video is 10minutes long showing how to install GTA V using a USB or Via FTP directly to the ps3 FOR 4.46 CFW!!!!

fix for 3.55 users: You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOASad Awesome

Torrent: in the video description !!

Direct download:(Thanks to Smexeh) You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

09-14-2013, 09:05 PM #28
Ace Hood
Space Ninja
Niggas keep seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedingggggggggggggggggggggg haven't been over 100kb..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo