02-05-2013, 12:54 PM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iOs or Android ? Which one do you prefer for gaming ?
I would go with Android , even if iOS (Apple Store) have more games (and games are launched before) I choose Android !
Which one do you prefer for Mobile Gaming ?

Download free Android Games You must login or register to view this content.
iOs Jailbreak ! You must login or register to view this content. Credits go to x iJB x
Last edited by Mystery ; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 AM.
02-05-2013, 08:59 PM #11
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
I have both and I personally find myself using the games for the IOS more than I do with the Android.
02-05-2013, 09:27 PM #12
Android, not only for gaming but everything else. I love how its so customisable and android can run off any mobile hardware (apart from apple devices). So hardware modifications can lead to a very powerful gaming experience which I don't believe iOS provides. I have also read that proportionally, there are more android developers than iOS developers. So there is a very high rate of development in Android, also considering the fact that every Android software release is significantly different (GB, ICS, Froyo, JB etc..). I have used iOS alot for gaming but I think nothing beats Android. Personal preference. Smile
02-05-2013, 09:57 PM #13
Kif
Kush Friendly
iOS.

10char.
02-05-2013, 10:35 PM #14
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
Android, not only for gaming but everything else. I love how its so customisable and android can run off any mobile hardware (apart from apple devices). So hardware modifications can lead to a very powerful gaming experience which I don't believe iOS provides. I have also read that proportionally, there are more android developers than iOS developers. So there is a very high rate of development in Android, also considering the fact that every Android software release is significantly different (GB, ICS, Froyo, JB etc..). I have used iOS alot for gaming but I think nothing beats Android. Personal preference. Smile

Well in this case you are talking about a phone and not just OS, most android phones are crappy compared to apple devices, there are definitely android phones that are better than iOS devices like the samsung galaxy S3 but there are plenty of crappy phones that are just a big no for android, one of the main reasons of why people chose iOS before anything like the samsung galaxy S2 came out etc, and yes android has more developers because of the amount of different phones they have...

The following user thanked xShadow for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon
02-06-2013, 12:48 AM #15
i prefer Android way more than ios Smile
02-06-2013, 01:44 AM #16
Prent
Do a barrel roll!
Android!!!

The following user thanked Prent for this useful post:

SneakyJewTheScammer
02-06-2013, 01:47 AM #17
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
iOS I have the iPhone 4 :happycry:
02-06-2013, 02:00 AM #18
Kush Friendly
iOS. I've used both, and the simple reason I choose the iOS is the smoothness. I see no lag when I scroll through pages, icons, etc.. whereas on an Android, I see a bit of lag, something like a frame skip. It's minor and hardly noticeable, but it's a huge and deciding factor for me.

The following user thanked 420 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon
02-06-2013, 02:06 AM #19
I have iPhone and can honestly say I enjoy Android more. There may be less apps in the Android store, but imo it's just a better phone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo