02-05-2013, 12:54 PM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iOs or Android ? Which one do you prefer for gaming ?
I would go with Android , even if iOS (Apple Store) have more games (and games are launched before) I choose Android !
Which one do you prefer for Mobile Gaming ?

Download free Android Games You must login or register to view this content.
iOs Jailbreak ! You must login or register to view this content. Credits go to x iJB x
Last edited by Mystery ; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 AM.
02-06-2013, 03:33 AM #20
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I've never had the chance of using Android so I'm going to have to say iOS.

However I really want to get a Samsung Galaxy S3 so I can see what the hype is with Android. Smile
02-06-2013, 05:53 AM #21
xd366
find me on twitter now
i just got an android this weekend. and ive had ios since the iphone 4.
all i have to say, if youre comparing only based on games
ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING.
the same exact games are on both operating systems. so i dont see the difference o.0
02-06-2013, 07:32 AM #22
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Personally, I prefer iOS.. I like Android.. I just prefer iOS
02-06-2013, 09:25 AM #23
Android All day, If you got anything else, KY$
02-06-2013, 07:15 PM #24
Originally posted by xShadow View Post
Well in this case you are talking about a phone and not just OS, most android phones are crappy compared to apple devices, there are definitely android phones that are better than iOS devices like the samsung galaxy S3 but there are plenty of crappy phones that are just a big no for android, one of the main reasons of why people chose iOS before anything like the samsung galaxy S2 came out etc, and yes android has more developers because of the amount of different phones they have...

It's not Androids concern as to which company uses the Android OS... It's a software that can be used on nearly any device, but I was trying to portray that the devices such as: Galaxy S3, Note 2, HTC 1X/+... They are very powerful devices and make the gaming and user experience WAY more interesting and better in comparison to iOS. As to developers, it's not only about the amount of phones... It also comes down to the quality of applications and in my opinion the Android app market is very large in choice as well as quantity. Besides, I don't like iPhone's for the main reason that they all look the same. I'd rather have phones that can be bought big, small, tall, wide, touch, qwerty, blah blah. There's way more choice for Android users in comparison to Apple/iOS.
02-06-2013, 07:39 PM #25
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
It's not Androids concern as to which company uses the Android OS... It's a software that can be used on nearly any device, but I was trying to portray that the devices such as: Galaxy S3, Note 2, HTC 1X/+... They are very powerful devices and make the gaming and user experience WAY more interesting and better in comparison to iOS. As to developers, it's not only about the amount of phones... It also comes down to the quality of applications and in my opinion the Android app market is very large in choice as well as quantity. Besides, I don't like iPhone's for the main reason that they all look the same. I'd rather have phones that can be bought big, small, tall, wide, touch, qwerty, blah blah. There's way more choice for Android users in comparison to Apple/iOS.

Yes but I've tried HTC phones and not all of them are good, I don't really like any HTC phones compared to iOS to be honest, samsung galaxy is what has kept android alive in my opinion, ios is simple and mainly used for apps, it is designed to be the same style of OS for everyone, and with jailbreak you can do much more than most people think, most people don't count jailbreak when they compare android to ios.

The following user thanked xShadow for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon
02-06-2013, 09:15 PM #26
Originally posted by xShadow View Post
Yes but I've tried HTC phones and not all of them are good, I don't really like any HTC phones compared to iOS to be honest, samsung galaxy is what has kept android alive in my opinion, ios is simple and mainly used for apps, it is designed to be the same style of OS for everyone, and with jailbreak you can do much more than most people think, most people don't count jailbreak when they compare android to ios.

In that case I highly recommend you try out a Nexus phone, your experience and opinions about Android will change. Talking about jailbreak... It doesn't give you all that much on an iOS device, you can't still do whatever you want. If you do include the jailbreak factor of iOS and include the rooting factor of Android, we all know Android will win by a large count. Rooting an Android device gives you the ability to do ANYTHING you want... It doesn't restrict you in any way whatsoever, there are also billions of kernels and ROM's that can be used on many Android devices to make rooting worth-it.

The following user groaned LEzStarz for this awful post:

Harlem Shake
02-06-2013, 09:24 PM #27
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
In that case I highly recommend you try out a Nexus phone, your experience and opinions about Android will change. Talking about jailbreak... It doesn't give you all that much on an iOS device, you can't still do whatever you want. If you do include the jailbreak factor of iOS and include the rooting factor of Android, we all know Android will win by a large count. Rooting an Android device gives you the ability to do ANYTHING you want... It doesn't restrict you in any way whatsoever, there are also billions of kernels and ROM's that can be used on many Android devices to make rooting worth-it.

You get more from jailbreaking an idevice than you get from rooting an android device, it's barely needed in android since you already have a lot of customization, making jailbreak for iOS a must have, the only difference in android is that you can have widgets which you can get in ios with jailbreak, you can also overclock android devices etc but I'm not gonna argue about this, in iOS you can also do anything you want which is why the researchers try so hard to find exploits even though they are against pirating, android is better because it allows you to do most of what jailbreak allows you to do without the need of jailbreaking/root, but I prefer the environment that samsung provides over the other android phones.
Last edited by xShadow ; 02-06-2013 at 09:58 PM.
02-06-2013, 09:34 PM #28
Guzman
Versace Versace
Android, you can do more stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo