02-05-2013, 12:54 PM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iOs or Android ? Which one do you prefer for gaming ?
I would go with Android , even if iOS (Apple Store) have more games (and games are launched before) I choose Android !
Which one do you prefer for Mobile Gaming ?

Download free Android Games You must login or register to view this content.
iOs Jailbreak ! You must login or register to view this content. Credits go to x iJB x
Last edited by Mystery ; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 AM.
02-07-2013, 10:38 PM #29
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Vectriixx View Post
Aha I prefer Android. Used both. iOS may have a bigger store but as an OS it is nothing compared to android. Another benefit with Android is that Google is constantly improving the android OS where as Apple rarely update iOS.

They rarely update iOS because mostly, they don't need to. :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
In that case I highly recommend you try out a Nexus phone, your experience and opinions about Android will change. Talking about jailbreak... It doesn't give you all that much on an iOS device, you can't still do whatever you want. If you do include the jailbreak factor of iOS and include the rooting factor of Android, we all know Android will win by a large count. Rooting an Android device gives you the ability to do ANYTHING you want... It doesn't restrict you in any way whatsoever, there are also billions of kernels and ROM's that can be used on many Android devices to make rooting worth-it.

Yes you can do pretty much anything you want on a jailbroken iDevice. Lol, I DO prefer iOS over Android OS's because of its smooth and sleek UI. I do believe there ARE better games on the App Store but it doesn't really matter about the apps because 99% of all games are on both OS's. Sure, rooting an android device makes it to where you can OC the CPU but why would you need to? To kill some battery or something? I owned 3 different Android devices for one year and quite liked them until I got my iPhone 4 and fell in love with it. Smile Now, since I got my iPhone 5. It's the best mobile device I've ever owned. Winky Winky
02-07-2013, 11:04 PM #30
I would rather prefer iDevices over Android.

The Android phones are very ugly and the size is very big (take the S3 for an example) whereas the iPhones are much better looking in my perspective. Also, jailbreaking is what adds a lot more flavor to iDevices.
02-07-2013, 11:23 PM #31
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
I prefer Idevices. But I don't hate ANdroid as I have has plenty of experiences with the os. Android has some features of the interface that are better like the slid to kill apps, which I am jailbroken so I have Auxo anyways. They don't patch roots really like Apple patches jailbreak. But with Android I don't like the was the app system is set up. Apple has a much more simpler and cleaner app system. The big problem I have and the only problem that really makes me stray away from Android is compatibility issues as well as app responsiveness at times.
02-08-2013, 12:30 AM #32
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
What is This Android Supposed to be a head
02-08-2013, 04:50 PM #33
xBGHCxVader
Do a barrel roll!
definately Android! But the best game to play on your mobile is pokemon with emulator^^
02-08-2013, 09:35 PM #34
Gaming is the only thing I like about iOS.
Everything else goes to Android.
02-09-2013, 03:47 AM #35
Default Avatar
MLB
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
iOs or Android ? Which one do you prefer for gaming ?
I would go with Android , even if iOS (Apple Store) have more games (and games are launched before) I choose Android !

iOs Jailbreak ! You must login or register to view this content. Credits go to x iJB x
Def. Android. iOS for the sleek looks. :p
02-09-2013, 07:37 PM #36
T RAW
Gym leader
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
iOs or Android ? Which one do you prefer for gaming ?

One word "Apple".
02-09-2013, 10:36 PM #37
Originally posted by xShadow View Post
You get more from jailbreaking an idevice than you get from rooting an android device, it's barely needed in android since you already have a lot of customization, making jailbreak for iOS a must have, the only difference in android is that you can have widgets which you can get in ios with jailbreak, you can also overclock android devices etc but I'm not gonna argue about this, in iOS you can also do anything you want which is why the researchers try so hard to find exploits even though they are against pirating, android is better because it allows you to do most of what jailbreak allows you to do without the need of jailbreaking/root, but I prefer the environment that samsung provides over the other android phones.

I haven't seen much people accomplish installation of Android (or a Android looking rom) on an iDevice, whereas on an Android there has been alot of roms made that are exactly iOS looking and you can even install WP7. In future the Ubuntu phone OS will be coming out which is based on Android... So taking all this into account I much prefer Android over iOS because we have freedom to do alot of stuff with basic skills.
iOS vs Android wars never end so lets leave it here. Both OS' are good and have their pro's and con's, most of the applications/games are available on Android as well as iOS so that argument isn't really worth-it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo