02-05-2013, 12:54 PM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iOs or Android ? Which one do you prefer for gaming ?
I would go with Android , even if iOS (Apple Store) have more games (and games are launched before) I choose Android !
Which one do you prefer for Mobile Gaming ?

Download free Android Games You must login or register to view this content.
iOs Jailbreak ! You must login or register to view this content. Credits go to x iJB x
Last edited by Mystery ; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 AM.
04-25-2013, 02:37 PM #56
Datsyuk
Bounty hunter
iOS > Android
06-02-2013, 05:40 PM #57
i've been gaming on ios for years...i've tried android and it's not bad at all.
but i still preferer ios for gaming
06-19-2013, 10:14 PM #58
Clawy
Save Point
I haven't had the chance to have an Android device yet...
I tried it for a bit with my friend's phone and it's quiet nice but imma stick with IOS
06-19-2013, 11:02 PM #59
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
Android because i have more freedom
06-22-2013, 04:04 PM #60
It kind of depends what you are into. I like Android for Tablets more. iOS is good on the small devices. But I do use iOS more because I can carry my iPod around everywhere and since I have Metasploit on it now it is better. I still do like Androids community and the customization although if you jailbreak your iOS device it does have way more options. Gaming is better on iOS since iOS is not on a lot of devices you know that it should work. Hacking though is better on Android. I am split since I cannot live without my Tablet or my iPod Touch because of this.
06-23-2013, 01:12 AM #61
I've been using the IOS for about 2 years now i think the IOS has a wider selection of apps on the appstore than the android but I might buy an android phone in the future just to see how different the software interface is, i'm a programmer Magglass1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo