08-18-2016, 10:09 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So after Niantic started banning people permenantly, i was just curious if you have stopped botting?

Ever since i got banned at level 36, i can not be bothered to continue botting. Just seems like a waste of time.

So... Have you stopped botting?
08-18-2016, 10:47 PM #2
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
i was at almost level 40... got banned :( i got a few other accounts in the level 20 or 30's. idk if it's worth to continue. but idk what to do besides that :fa:

( irl i sell these acounts for 5 euro's xd )

The following user thanked xDebugKiller for this useful post:

Ethen
08-18-2016, 10:58 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Ethen View Post
So after Niantic started banning people permenantly, i was just curious if you have stopped botting?

Ever since i got banned at level 36, i can not be bothered to continue botting. Just seems like a waste of time.

I've stopped. Niantic seem to be just banning everybody, cheaters and non-cheaters alike. I beat Pokemon Uranium though, it's a good game and the best part is that you don't get banned for playing it. Smile
08-18-2016, 10:59 PM #4
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Red View Post
I've stopped. Niantic seem to be just banning everybody, cheaters and non-cheaters alike. I beat Pokemon Uranium though, it's a good game and the best part is that you don't get banned for playing it. Smile

I have started playing. The intro is so boring tho Sal
08-18-2016, 11:06 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
I have started playing. The intro is so boring tho Sal

It's slow to begin but it speeds up.
08-19-2016, 11:48 AM #6
iDecipher
Bounty hunter

I'm still botting, doesn't take much time out of my day so I'm ok with it. 2 accounts banned out of 8.
08-19-2016, 08:27 PM #7
aun sigo con bots pero con mas cautela .......

9 cuentas baneadas permanentes de 11

saludos
08-20-2016, 12:17 AM #8
Imma keep doing it till I have a good one that isnt gonna get banned. I had a level 34 and it got banned. 4/5 accounts have been permanently banned :(
08-20-2016, 01:53 AM #9
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by carlos418 View Post
Imma keep doing it till I have a good one that isnt gonna get banned. I had a level 34 and it got banned. 4/5 accounts have been permanently banned :(

The same here, now I'm using Go manager, it's very slow but apparently no bans at the moment
08-20-2016, 08:41 PM #10
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
I'm still botting, doesn't take much time out of my day so I'm ok with it. 2 accounts banned out of 8.

You got a way to quickly make accounts?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo