08-18-2016, 10:09 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So after Niantic started banning people permenantly, i was just curious if you have stopped botting?

Ever since i got banned at level 36, i can not be bothered to continue botting. Just seems like a waste of time.

So... Have you stopped botting?
09-07-2016, 08:42 AM #29
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
I'm using Catchem You must login or register to view this content.

with occasional sniping with pokesniper2 You must login or register to view this content.

I like catchem because it has a very user friendly gui, and the ability to easily add or remove pokemon from the no-transfer list.

Thanks! What to input on Latitude on PokeSniper2? Because i input the coordinates then enter. Nothing happen. Can you help me about this?
09-07-2016, 10:14 AM #30
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Riddikulus View Post
Thanks! What to input on Latitude on PokeSniper2? Because i input the coordinates then enter. Nothing happen. Can you help me about this?

Try to use pokemon go manager, it's a nice bot and you can also snipe with it
You must login or register to view this content.
09-07-2016, 10:57 AM #31
Originally posted by DPO23 View Post
Try to use pokemon go manager, it's a nice bot and you can also snipe with it
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm using the catchem as well. It works perfectly, the question is how ti change the location? Do i need to input the longitude and latitude which is the coordinates of a location i want?
09-07-2016, 12:50 PM #32
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter

You're talking about what co-ordinates to enter for the first time you run pokesniper?
You want to use the co-ordinates for your location, or the same co-ordinates set up on your bot.

This has been a tremendous help for me: You must login or register to view this content.

Enter your home city and search the co-ordinates. You can zoom in on the map and get your exact location (example, your house) and it will walk around your area.
Change the max distance traveled from 1000 metres to whatever you want. I use 500000 metres and it walks around all night.

The following user thanked Rogue_Wolf for this useful post:

Riddikulus
09-07-2016, 01:29 PM #33
You're talking about what co-ordinates to enter for the first time you run pokesniper?
You want to use the co-ordinates for your location, or the same co-ordinates set up on your bot.

This has been a tremendous help for me: You must login or register to view this content.

Enter your home city and search the co-ordinates. You can zoom in on the map and get your exact location (example, your house) and it will walk around your area.
Change the max distance traveled from 1000 metres to whatever you want. I use 500000 metres and it walks around all night.

Wow! That link will help me a lot! Thanks Roduge! Bookmarked already Smile also changed the metres to 500000 Smile btw, do you know what's the best location to do this catchem?
09-07-2016, 01:32 PM #34
PS. About the VPN, how about if the free 2gb data used, should i make another sign up?
09-07-2016, 01:56 PM #35
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Wow! That link will help me a lot! Thanks Roduge! Bookmarked already Smile also changed the metres to 500000 Smile btw, do you know what's the best location to do this catchem?

I have one bot running around Central Park, and two running around my home city. Bots seem to progress at the same rates, and the Pokemon collection is almost identical, difference is the Central Park one has a lot of electabuzz.
If you use poke-sniper with your bot, it doesn't make a difference where you set your bot, you still get good Pokemon.

EDIT: I only use the two bots that run around my city, for actually playing on my phone (gym battles, etc) I won't use the New York bot until I'm done botting it. Hopefully this avoids bans from teleporting.
Last edited by Rogue_Wolf ; 09-07-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Riddikulus
09-07-2016, 02:19 PM #36
I have one bot running around Central Park, and two running around my home city. Bots seem to progress at the same rates, and the Pokemon collection is almost identical, difference is the Central Park one has a lot of electabuzz.
If you use poke-sniper with your bot, it doesn't make a difference where you set your bot, you still get good Pokemon.

EDIT: I only use the two bots that run around my city, for actually playing on my phone (gym battles, etc) I won't use the New York bot until I'm done botting it. Hopefully this avoids bans from teleporting.

Central Park, NY?

What to input on the amount of pokeballs to keep? Because i have 70 pokeballs and 70 greatballs, then all of the pokeballs was recycled and 20x greatball. All that left was 50 greatball. I set 50 to keep. Is that good? What's yours?

Also, is it possible to run the catchem all night? because theres an option that xp/hr and then the bot will stop and need to click the start again. All i want is to run the catchem withouht clicking the start button again Smile
09-07-2016, 02:34 PM #37
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Central Park, NY?

What to input on the amount of pokeballs to keep? Because i have 70 pokeballs and 70 greatballs, then all of the pokeballs was recycled and 20x greatball. All that left was 50 greatball. I set 50 to keep. Is that good? What's yours?

Also, is it possible to run the catchem all night? because theres an option that xp/hr and then the bot will stop and need to click the start again. All i want is to run the catchem withouht clicking the start button again Smile

Central Park, NY.
I set mine to 125 pokeballs, 60 potions, and 50 berries. The bot will adjust it's pokeball preference (pokeball, greatball, ultraball) as you level up and start to run into higher-level pokemon. Also, it adjusts the potions it keeps, as your pokemon get stronger..
Just uncheck the box for the auto shutoff and the bot will continually run.
Last edited by Rogue_Wolf ; 09-07-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Riddikulus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo