08-18-2016, 10:09 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So after Niantic started banning people permenantly, i was just curious if you have stopped botting?

Ever since i got banned at level 36, i can not be bothered to continue botting. Just seems like a waste of time.

So... Have you stopped botting?
09-07-2016, 02:53 PM #38
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
Central Park, NY.
I set mine to 125 pokeballs, 60 potions, and 50 berries. The bot will adjust it's pokeball preference (pokeball, greatball, ultraball) as you level up and start to run into higher-level pokemon. Also, it adjusts the potions it keeps, as your pokemon get stronger..
Just uncheck the box for the auto shutoff and the bot will continually run.

Thanks again!
There's no option for auto shutoff, but there's a Pause bot on Max hourly rates, i uncheck that box.
I set my max xp per hr for 10000.
09-07-2016, 03:03 PM #39
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by Riddikulus View Post
Thanks again!
There's no option for auto shutoff, but there's a Pause bot on Max hourly rates, i uncheck that box.
I set my max xp per hr for 10000.

That's the setting I meant, couldn't remember exactly what it was called.
If you uncheck, it will ignore whatever you put in the max hourly rate though. Checked it will pause the bot at 10000
09-07-2016, 03:37 PM #40
That's the setting I meant, couldn't remember exactly what it was called.
If you uncheck, it will ignore whatever you put in the max hourly rate though. Checked it will pause the bot at 10000

my exp now on the right side of catchem is XP/h: 18,055. Meaning its work? But it is only 44mins. I'll just wait for 1hr if it is working or not
09-07-2016, 03:53 PM #41
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Sounds like you're up and running. Have fun
09-07-2016, 04:00 PM #42
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
my exp now on the right side of catchem is XP/h: 18,055.

This will fluctuate as you go, its an estimate based on your current progress much like a car's instant economy display. The more or less work the bot does, the larger or smaller the numbers get. If your bot is set to catch, evolve, and transfer pokemon you will get higher XP/h.

Because I like to snipe, I edited catchem to work as a farmbot as well. It will run around and loot pokestops, but it will ignore pokemon as it goes. The "farmbot" get shitty XP/h obviously, but that's not the intent.
09-07-2016, 04:30 PM #43
This will fluctuate as you go, its an estimate based on your current progress much like a car's instant economy display. The more or less work the bot does, the larger or smaller the numbers get. If your bot is set to catch, evolve, and transfer pokemon you will get higher XP/h.

Because I like to snipe, I edited catchem to work as a farmbot as well. It will run around and loot pokestops, but it will ignore pokemon as it goes. The "farmbot" get shitty XP/h obviously, but that's not the intent.

i set my bot not to evolve pokemon, maybe i'll be the one who evolve it manually and use lucky egg. but the rest is to catch and transfer pokemon.

May i know whats your setting for farmbot? This is my first time to used this bot and hoping not to get ban Smile and thanks to you! you helped me a lot Smile
09-07-2016, 04:40 PM #44
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
i set my bot not to evolve pokemon, maybe i'll be the one who evolve it manually and use lucky egg. but the rest is to catch and transfer pokemon.

May i know whats your setting for farmbot? This is my first time to used this bot and hoping not to get ban Smile and thanks to you! you helped me a lot Smile

I just made a copy of the catchem folder that I have running for each bot, renamed the folder "farmbot" and unchecked "catch pokemon", "evolve pokemon" and "transfer pokemon". The rest of the config is the same as my regular bot.
I only use the farmbot when I run out of pokeballs sniping pokemon.
You're welcome, glad I could help.

The following user thanked Rogue_Wolf for this useful post:

Riddikulus
09-08-2016, 06:14 AM #45
i got IP Banned, but im using vpn. What to do? I can't start cacthem.
09-08-2016, 12:42 PM #46
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
i got IP Banned, but im using vpn. What to do? I can't start cacthem.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo