08-18-2016, 10:09 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So after Niantic started banning people permenantly, i was just curious if you have stopped botting?

Ever since i got banned at level 36, i can not be bothered to continue botting. Just seems like a waste of time.

So... Have you stopped botting?
08-24-2016, 09:12 AM #20
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xDebugKiller View Post
UPDATE: All my other accounts are now banned, goodbye Pokemon go. Rip Pokemon go section.

How?
Could you tell us what bot were you using, what delay and how many accounts were you running at the same time?
08-24-2016, 10:46 AM #21
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DPO23 View Post
How?
Could you tell us what bot were you using, what delay and how many accounts were you running at the same time?

The one red posted ( Necro i think )

Same settings, did not change anything i got banned after 1 week at level 28. ( ptc acc )

The following user thanked xDebugKiller for this useful post:

DPO23
08-30-2016, 06:09 PM #22
i have been botting since day 7 or something and still no ban on the accounts i havent snipped on all other accounts have been banned... as long as you do not snipe you cant be banned pretty much...

Note: i use necro bot :P
09-01-2016, 09:35 PM #23
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
I lost 4 accounts and see no point at all playing without botting, now that I botted. Using catchem on 2 new accounts and they're 18 and 14 atm. So far, no bans. I run the bot at night usually and shut it off when I wake up. Definitely got banned because of sniping. It's the only thing I haven't done yet on the new accounts.
09-05-2016, 01:22 AM #24
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
I managed to get to level 25 without any bans on a bunch of accounts... Next step level 30
09-06-2016, 02:28 PM #25
How to level up fast?
09-06-2016, 03:17 PM #26
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by Riddikulus View Post
How to level up fast?

Don't level up too fast, it will trigger a ban. Best method for me is to simply allow the bot to catch, level, evolve, and transfer pokemon as it goes.
09-06-2016, 04:04 PM #27
I see. Thanks mate. What bot did you used? can you share?
09-06-2016, 06:57 PM #28
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by Riddikulus View Post
I see. Thanks mate. What bot did you used? can you share?

I'm using Catchem You must login or register to view this content.

with occasional sniping with pokesniper2 You must login or register to view this content.

I like catchem because it has a very user friendly gui, and the ability to easily add or remove pokemon from the no-transfer list.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo