Post: 5 Things We Can Not Wait For In Call Of Duty:Black Ops
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, here is 5 things everyone can not wait to do on the upcoming multi platform game Call Of Duty:Black Ops. If you guys feel I have missed anything you would like to of mentioned please feel free to write it below in a calm manner .

Diving into Prone

On the Call Of Duty:Black Ops trailer, You see a enemy running and diving into cover. This has to be on top of everyone's list for top 6 must do's. This simple maneuver was added so that Black Ops players would have a sense of safety when getting shot at.

Detonate an RC Car

This has to be in everyone's top 6. The new RC car was shown in the Black Ops multiplayer trailer and had every online forum on about it. The RC car is designed to be driven for a certain amount of time before it detonates, Or it can be self detonated by a press of a button.

Custom guns/gun attachments

Yes as everyone saw in the multiplayer trailer custom guns and gun attachments have been added. In the trailer look at 9-12 seconds in and look at the red dot sight, It has a smiley face. Also look at the guns through out the video they have custom clan tags and colours on.

Playing The Co-Op

Now everyone everywhere is looking forward to the new co-op missions that will be added. The co-op feature was on Modern Warfare 2 and has been carried onto Black ops. The new improved missions are said to be the best yet and action packed.

Quick scoping - Montages

Not one person can say that they do not enjoy either making montages or watching them. The snipers on Black Ops look amazing and have great aim. Quick scoping is a main feature in recent and past Call Of Duty's and over 1 million montages have been uploaded onto youtube.

If you guys wish to add something please post below what you are looking forward to and what you are not.

Screen-Shots

Last edited by Jayy ; 08-24-2010 at 06:37 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, .Joee, BooshMayne, chris2k7sears, Favo, iPooPublic, IvanTheTerrible, Meow, psychobe@n, Ry4n_357, TairyHesticles, TrytoYOLO, xcodemajicx
08-24-2010, 06:43 PM #2
ryan saa
At least I can fight
i would like to see bigger maps, with more people in like up to 64 people in one game.
i would also like bullet tracking for editing, like if u get a no-scope accross the map u could follow the bullet and see who u hit like in fallout 3

The following 2 users say thank you to ryan saa for this useful post:

Drug Dealer, SkaterCookie
08-24-2010, 06:44 PM #3
IMBA
Total Imbalance
If there was a 6 I would put in Create a Class 2.0. Am I the only one excited about this?
08-24-2010, 06:44 PM #4
I want quickscoping back but i think treyarch have changed the system in which its really hard to quick scope :( Thanks Jayy :y:

The following user thanked psychobe@n for this useful post:

NanuGama
08-24-2010, 06:45 PM #5
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
i dont want any of those things at all, i think they will make the game worse, except the class editing that looks cool i want stuff on my guns. but the rest is just gonna make the game worse, rc car may look cool, but i think its gonna be the new noob toob as it requires what 2 or 3 kills to get, its gonna be completely spammed on. diving into prone, wtf is this? its just gonna make it harder to kill people and is gonna be worse then drop shotting.

if co-op is anything like spec ops im not gonna play it, if its new zombies then sweet.im not to sure about this whole video recording thing as it looks kind of stupid and useless imo.

The following user thanked jonnyman69 for this useful post:

Gaia
08-24-2010, 06:47 PM #6
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
i dont want any of those things at all, i think they will make the game worse, except the class editing that looks cool i want stuff on my guns. but the rest is just gonna make the game worse, rc car may look cool, but i think its gonna be the new noob toob as it requires what 2 or 3 kills to get, its gonna be completely spammed on. diving into prone, wtf is this? its just gonna make it harder to kill people and is gonna be worse then drop shotting.

if co-op is anything like spec ops im not gonna play it, if its new zombies then sweet.im not to sure about this whole video recording thing as it looks kind of stupid and useless imo.

Thanks for the reply :y: Your opinion counts in the thread :love:
08-24-2010, 06:51 PM #7
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by Jayy View Post

thank you lol Smile i was in the mood for a little ranting, as i came off a bad round on twfc , but i forgot to add that its a nice post and all Smilei just had to throw in my opinion :P
08-24-2010, 06:54 PM #8
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
but i think its gonna be the new noob toob as it requires what 2 or 3 kills to get, its gonna be completely spammed on.

In the trailer it's like kill just 1 guy and not 2. Maybe like an 1 check-up of positions of your enemys on your face and one guy killing :love:.

(sorry for my bad english --'Winky Winky
08-24-2010, 06:57 PM #9
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by Jayy View Post

Originally posted by Adidascool View Post
In the trailer it's like kill just 1 guy and not 2. Maybe like an 1 check-up of positions of your enemys on your face and one guy killing :love:.

(sorry for my bad english --'Winky Winky

@Jayy i signed up for securewarez and said you were my referer

@Adidascool he did kill only one guy but i think under the icon when it came up about him getting the kill streak it said it was a 2 or 3 kill streak
08-24-2010, 07:29 PM #10
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
I'm excited for Juggernaut

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo