Post: 5 Things We Can Not Wait For In Call Of Duty:Black Ops
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, here is 5 things everyone can not wait to do on the upcoming multi platform game Call Of Duty:Black Ops. If you guys feel I have missed anything you would like to of mentioned please feel free to write it below in a calm manner .

Diving into Prone

On the Call Of Duty:Black Ops trailer, You see a enemy running and diving into cover. This has to be on top of everyone's list for top 6 must do's. This simple maneuver was added so that Black Ops players would have a sense of safety when getting shot at.

Detonate an RC Car

This has to be in everyone's top 6. The new RC car was shown in the Black Ops multiplayer trailer and had every online forum on about it. The RC car is designed to be driven for a certain amount of time before it detonates, Or it can be self detonated by a press of a button.

Custom guns/gun attachments

Yes as everyone saw in the multiplayer trailer custom guns and gun attachments have been added. In the trailer look at 9-12 seconds in and look at the red dot sight, It has a smiley face. Also look at the guns through out the video they have custom clan tags and colours on.

Playing The Co-Op

Now everyone everywhere is looking forward to the new co-op missions that will be added. The co-op feature was on Modern Warfare 2 and has been carried onto Black ops. The new improved missions are said to be the best yet and action packed.

Quick scoping - Montages

Not one person can say that they do not enjoy either making montages or watching them. The snipers on Black Ops look amazing and have great aim. Quick scoping is a main feature in recent and past Call Of Duty's and over 1 million montages have been uploaded onto youtube.

If you guys wish to add something please post below what you are looking forward to and what you are not.

Screen-Shots

Last edited by Jayy ; 08-24-2010 at 06:37 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, .Joee, BooshMayne, chris2k7sears, Favo, iPooPublic, IvanTheTerrible, Meow, psychobe@n, Ry4n_357, TairyHesticles, TrytoYOLO, xcodemajicx
08-30-2010, 12:15 PM #47
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by GaiaBlade View Post
I gotta agree with you, cause first of all, let say you have famas and you have red dot, none of those noob tube, you could just use the rc car and spam it, and with the prone to dive, I'm sure I would just jump everywhere, I think there should really be a limit to it, like a energy bar for the prone to dive, and I don't know what so special about Create a Class 2.0, where did it came from? and CO-OP, it gonna get boring after a while, no one rarely plays it anymore.

yay someone agreeing with me Smile

i give treyarch credit for the rc car it is creative, but it will just be anothe thing that gets over used and will piss every one off.

again treyarch good for you with the creativity but i dont really understand how its needed, i dont see a use for it besides it being harder to kill people. i agree with the energy bar, there needs to be some type of limit to it.

create a class 2.0, not really interested, doesnt seem a useful part of the game. maybe it will be fun when im 10th lvl w/e but at the beginning while im getting to know the game and trying to do good and level up, i dont see how this will help me.

no one is gonna play the co-op for a while anyways, there are gonna be a few people who start with it like there was on waw. but most people will play the campaign then online or just jump straight into online. i know i will be playing zombies after campaign and online.
09-02-2010, 09:22 PM #48
xEFCx
Do a barrel roll!
I am looking forward to the crossbow it looks class.
09-04-2010, 12:52 PM #49
ComoSexual
Old Mutant Fat Turtles
pretty mutch I think Most of it has been Proven and confirmed I cant wait But Activision stopped Making Ads For PS3 so i might now buy it ;(
09-04-2010, 09:20 PM #50
i'm looking forward to Theater mode
09-04-2010, 09:43 PM #51
Denial and Lag.
09-05-2010, 09:26 AM #52
All of these are great, should have added Create A Class 2.0!

Nice post, Jayy!
09-09-2010, 07:49 PM #53
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
Cool thread m8.
09-09-2010, 08:13 PM #54
Default Avatar
Sync
Originally posted by ryan
i would like to see bigger maps, with more people in like up to 64 people in one game.
i would also like bullet tracking for editing, like if u get a no-scope accross the map u could follow the bullet and see who u hit like in fallout 3

why dont you just play MAG then..
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM #55
CSC-Magic
[move] GOML Fools [/move]
very nice list

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo