Post: 5 Things We Can Not Wait For In Call Of Duty:Black Ops
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, here is 5 things everyone can not wait to do on the upcoming multi platform game Call Of Duty:Black Ops. If you guys feel I have missed anything you would like to of mentioned please feel free to write it below in a calm manner .

Diving into Prone

On the Call Of Duty:Black Ops trailer, You see a enemy running and diving into cover. This has to be on top of everyone's list for top 6 must do's. This simple maneuver was added so that Black Ops players would have a sense of safety when getting shot at.

Detonate an RC Car

This has to be in everyone's top 6. The new RC car was shown in the Black Ops multiplayer trailer and had every online forum on about it. The RC car is designed to be driven for a certain amount of time before it detonates, Or it can be self detonated by a press of a button.

Custom guns/gun attachments

Yes as everyone saw in the multiplayer trailer custom guns and gun attachments have been added. In the trailer look at 9-12 seconds in and look at the red dot sight, It has a smiley face. Also look at the guns through out the video they have custom clan tags and colours on.

Playing The Co-Op

Now everyone everywhere is looking forward to the new co-op missions that will be added. The co-op feature was on Modern Warfare 2 and has been carried onto Black ops. The new improved missions are said to be the best yet and action packed.

Quick scoping - Montages

Not one person can say that they do not enjoy either making montages or watching them. The snipers on Black Ops look amazing and have great aim. Quick scoping is a main feature in recent and past Call Of Duty's and over 1 million montages have been uploaded onto youtube.

If you guys wish to add something please post below what you are looking forward to and what you are not.

Screen-Shots

Last edited by Jayy ; 08-24-2010 at 06:37 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, .Joee, BooshMayne, chris2k7sears, Favo, iPooPublic, IvanTheTerrible, Meow, psychobe@n, Ry4n_357, TairyHesticles, TrytoYOLO, xcodemajicx
08-25-2010, 01:41 PM #38
Anyone know what snipers are gonna be on it?
08-25-2010, 01:51 PM #39
Originally posted by ryan
i would like to see bigger maps, with more people in like up to 64 people in one game.
i would also like bullet tracking for editing, like if u get a no-scope accross the map u could follow the bullet and see who u hit like in fallout 3

do u like lag?
08-25-2010, 02:28 PM #40
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by Travis
Worse than drop shotting? Because you can definitely shoot while diving right?

I didn't read anything about the theater system. You said quick scoping/montages, but didn't mention that. :( I'm the most excited for that.

well we dont have the game yet do we? so we may be able to shoot while diving we may not, we dont know yet.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
RC Car = Anti Camper bomb,
If you dive to prone it takes a few seconds before you can use your gun again so its nothing like drop shots, I think it will be mainly use for jumping away from grendades and getting into buildings quicker.
If you get an awesome kill you can record it and show your friends, how is that useless?

becaause i have no use for it, and it will be more time consuming then needed

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by ryan
he got 3 kills it said it under the kill reward, than 4 for care package and 5 for the new predator.

i was the first to comment, so show me were u mentioned it?

nazi zombie was confirmed as the 4 extra co-op maps on harden and prestige edition of the game, but im hoping that they add new ones aswell

Cod:4 was really hard veteran toke a few days, W@W was BS with all the grenades EVERWERE and MW2 was to EASY even on veteran u could finish the campaign in just a few hours and clear a few levels without dieing

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

i like COD better than Mag and kill cam doesnt track the bullets it just shows u shooting

yay i was right Smile
08-25-2010, 04:36 PM #41
I just really want the spammy stuff to stop; commando/noob tube are the primary culprits. And, if there is DLC (which, let's face it, there will be) I'm ready for it to NOT be re-ups of previous COD's, unless they want to make those free. I bought COD4, why the hell am I paying you guys $2-3/map for the privledge of playing it on MW2? They need to take a lesson from Rock Band/Guitar Hero (shudder) and just make it cheap/free to access that DLC if you already own the previous game and it's maps. Let's face it; the rehashes cannot take that much effort to touch up compared to making new maps, so why pay full price? /end rant
08-25-2010, 04:41 PM #42
cant wait for it to come out lol
08-28-2010, 12:41 PM #43
i wants this game!!!! have to pre-order
08-30-2010, 01:54 AM #44
Lavenous_Bob
Gym leader
I can't wait for the theater feature. It will be awesome to go and check out all those awesome kills everyone will be racking up.
08-30-2010, 04:30 AM #45
zaaheef
Bounty hunter
cant wait for this game
08-30-2010, 06:21 AM #46
Gaia
Former Staff
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
i dont want any of those things at all, i think they will make the game worse, except the class editing that looks cool i want stuff on my guns. but the rest is just gonna make the game worse, rc car may look cool, but i think its gonna be the new noob toob as it requires what 2 or 3 kills to get, its gonna be completely spammed on. diving into prone, wtf is this? its just gonna make it harder to kill people and is gonna be worse then drop shotting.

if co-op is anything like spec ops im not gonna play it, if its new zombies then sweet.im not to sure about this whole video recording thing as it looks kind of stupid and useless imo.

I gotta agree with you, cause first of all, let say you have famas and you have red dot, none of those noob tube, you could just use the rc car and spam it, and with the prone to dive, I'm sure I would just jump everywhere, I think there should really be a limit to it, like a energy bar for the prone to dive, and I don't know what so special about Create a Class 2.0, where did it came from? and CO-OP, it gonna get boring after a while, no one rarely plays it anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo