10-29-2014, 06:02 AM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, For everyone asking if i am going to release anything or not, i have said it before i wont release anything, at least for free, but i might sell it for small amount of money, i have my own reasons to do that but the important reason that if i release it for free it will get patched within 7 days at maximum and they will ban all the users who used those mods, if you pay for it then i can guarantee 80% you will not share, so i'll post here some of the mods i have found till now:

PVE Mode:

• Immunity.
  • One Hit Kill.
  • Freeze Bullets.
  • Speed. (Not Done Yet)
  • No Aim.

Both Modes:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Super power.
  • Rapid Fire. (Auto Rifles)
  • No Recoil.
  • Crosshair.

There's alot more mods but i have mentioned the important ones the rest is just visual mods (For fun), also there will be no orders until we figure out some anti-ban, i'll try to find more mods in the mean time, i hope this cleared everything for everyone, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

The following 31 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

133mhz, AutoModder, Camo Overalls, DesperateDevil, DMAAR-7777, Eddie Mac, EG6, foxtrot08, GIVEME-ALL, Hadrik, Jarvis123 xOGx, JesseBropez, khalid5257, kingaaron3rd, KingSavagee, MEGANO5, MORPHEUS__2142, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, professorbil, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Themask75, TheUnknown21, tomrrow, Tseerock, WhyUMadKid, XboxOffender, xempireBmX, xxIOxx, yomen9

The following user groaned Cyb3r for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
10-29-2014, 06:14 AM #2
you are the man :yes: cant wait till the find anti-ban and how much will you be selling the mod? Idk if you don't mind me asking.
10-29-2014, 06:29 AM #3
Yo as soon as the anti-ban is out and your selling these mods please post about it in elite or something cause i'll buy some off you. I'm not sharing shit either lol
10-29-2014, 07:05 AM #4
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
One Hit Kill :wub:

I love u Dancing
10-29-2014, 07:17 AM #5
Ill buy as soon as anti
10-29-2014, 08:10 AM #6
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
don't you think ranking should be involved [if possible] in the mods or infinite resources ?
10-29-2014, 09:08 AM #7
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
I'll buy it but again never be using it on my main account. I know i will get banned anyway coz Bungie is very smart. One report and they will be releasing patch next week. Its around 2 months ( close ) and all we got was infinite ammo till now and that got caught too very cleverly ( the way they ban ppl ). Mods are worth enjoying only on secondary accounts so that if we got banned no regrets then.
10-29-2014, 09:10 AM #8
I love u Tustin
10-29-2014, 09:23 AM #9
I have no problem with paying for premium mods like yours and you're right about releasing it free as there will always be some idiots going around making it totally obvious. Keep us updated and thanks for your hard work!
10-29-2014, 09:40 AM #10
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
Best mods

keep going you just have to make some anti ban =3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo