Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
03-03-2010, 03:44 PM #56
xLew--
Former Staff
Thanks! .

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

a little help with the treasures do what i did, go to chapters and see which ones have the least trophies and just get the first one u come across .

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

oh and if you arent to sure what treasure you looking for use a trophy guide and go to treasures on the pause menu n check which ones in that chapter hve been collected
03-09-2010, 01:49 AM #57
Default Avatar
varto
Thanks! SmileSmileSmile
03-09-2010, 01:26 PM #58
Love this !! =) only need to find treasures then i got da plat <3 4 u guys keep it up
03-12-2010, 01:32 AM #59
[/QUOTE]
dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

RAR: You must login or register to view this content. 2 - COMPLETE TROPHY SAVES.rar

ZIP: You must login or register to view this content. 2 - COMPLETE TROPHY SAVES.zip[/QUOTE]

Man I've copy one saved file, and then replaced it with Crushing's file, but the game will stuck on a black screen that will only go away when deleting the Hack Saved Game. Has anybody experienced this as well? :mad::confused:
03-13-2010, 08:52 PM #60
to my knowledge i have never experienced this, try to delete the esacved game form the PS3 then make a new one, then repeat the process
03-13-2010, 09:36 PM #61
I downloaded the files.. But what do I do know? Im looking at a file with a bunch of other files in it with items inside them files// what do i do with them?
03-16-2010, 08:35 PM #62
z3j22p
Banned
you are THE BEST THANK YOU!!!!!!!!1
03-17-2010, 08:21 AM #63
Great man i was looking for this, didnt want to complete it again on Crushing Smile Rep +
03-20-2010, 03:06 AM #64
For those having trouble please read below:

If your getting a corrupted error:
It's because your replacing the "User - Data " file with your "User- Data" in BC123..._P . The P stands for your profile game save date please do not modify that instead use a different game save that ends with one of following: _1,_2 or _3... depends on how many game saves you have.

Another tip:
If your unsure on how to use these game saves uploaded on this post just follow the instructions.

1. First get a flash-drive.
2. Now stick it in your ps3.
3. Go to " Saved Data utility (ps3)" and copy all the game saves of Uncharted 2 to your flash drive.

4. Now take your flash drive out and stick it on to your computer. Save all the game saves files on your computer. Make another copy of this saved data (Just for extra security and save it somewhere else beside desktop)

5. Now delete all the game saves from your ps3 and flash drive. BEcause we have two backups on the computer for it.

6. After that, copy the profile game save data ( the one that ends with _P as described earlier and any other game save that u have.Put them on your flash drive ( remember its empty and if possible keep only these two files)

Make sure the data in the flash drive is saved as:

PS3- SAVEDATA - Your two game save files here.

7. Now just copy the " User-Data" file of your desired trophy and replace it with your game save file on the flash drive that ends with a number not the _p file.

8. Stick the flash drive back to ps3 and upload the game saves from flash drive to your ps3.

9. Now just load the file (it should be automatically loaded) and if prompted to save a new game, dont do it just overwrite it.And do as it says on the instructions given by the uploader of game saves trophy.

10. You'll have to repeat the process from 7-9 if your going for another trophy.

Hope I helped some of you guys.

And thanks to the thread starter for his share.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Survivor and steel fist master doesnt work. Well im not too sure about the steel fist master but survivor doesnt seem to work , i killed additional 42 enemies without dying, but still it didnt work.

And i would like to request "70 Kills SAS " trophy as it seems to be missing. Thank you mate.
Last edited by rockerme ; 03-20-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo