Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
02-22-2010, 06:11 PM #47
ok you don't have to do it caus i do it myself and all is good i must just a match co-op and the Platin is mine .
02-23-2010, 04:20 AM #48
justlooking2 is there a chance you've seen trophies for the dlc? i know they're online but i figured there was a chance that they would work like the socom trophies.
02-23-2010, 04:55 AM #49
no stormninja4 i haven't seen anything with the dlc related trophies yet, but i am looking into it, as i got the DLC aswell, i was talking to my friend and he says that he's trying a bunch of stuff out, but so far nothing has worked, however if tings change i'll let everyone know

As for you Horror Leader sorry i wasn't on been pretty busy lately, but here are the Bare-knuckle Expert trophy saves that were mssing from the file but here they are for anyone else who needs them
RAR: You must login or register to view this content. Fist Expert.rar
ZIP: You must login or register to view this content. Fist Expert.zip

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Thanks to Darkenvy for sending me his instruction on how to load/operate with the saved game files the reason mine are taking longer, is because i'm trying to be very thorough with them, so it'll take some time but until then here are his instructions

Step 1: Download the saves and unzip/extract to desktop

Step 2: Take your save file off your PS3 to either a USB Flashrive or Ipod

Step 3: Backup your save onto your PC (incase you make a mistake)

Step 4: Select the trophy save you want to use then open the folder: BCUS98123_NDI_UNCHARTED2_BT_0 in your flashdrive/ipod and Copy and replace your save file with the new one.

Step 5: load up your game and the file should have auto loaded just press continue and earn your tropy.

Again thanks Darkenvy
02-23-2010, 12:01 PM #50
Thank you again man!
02-23-2010, 01:39 PM #51
Originally posted by justlooking2 View Post
As for you Horror Leader sorry i wasn't on been pretty busy lately, but here are the Bare-knuckle Expert trophy saves that were mssing from the file but here they are for anyone else who needs them
RAR: You must login or register to view this content. Fist Expert.rar
ZIP: You must login or register to view this content. Fist Expert.zip

No dear this Steel Fist Expert is another trophy the trophy that i'm tolking about is Bare-knuckle Expert and i'll give you a save game for it to add it to the list of the gamesaves for trophies with my name sure lol i'm just lauthing with you , the game save will be yours after tomorow .
Thanks thanks and thanks you helped me alot , thanks .
02-23-2010, 04:38 PM #52
Originally posted by nig View Post
The Steel Fist Expert Trophy does not work -.- it´s the last for me...and if i try it i only get some people with one hit kill but not 10 -.-

I'm also having problems getting this trophy to work. I load up the save on my PS3 and end up on the Trainwreck after pressing continue, I try to get a couple one hits, but the emblem/trophy doesn't pop up, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? If anyone can guide me on what to do in-game for this trophy, it would be greatly appreciated if you did.
02-24-2010, 03:59 AM #53
actually it does/should work, i know i had some problems with it myself try just shooting them once with the handgun into the chest then go for the hit, make sure to reload the saved game file, if you accidentally kill the enemy with a gunshot, if not the counter will set back to zero and thus you would need to redo the first nine.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Horror
No dear this Steel Fist Expert is another trophy the trophy that i'm tolking about is Bare-knuckle Expert and i'll give you a save game for it to add it to the list of the gamesaves for trophies with my name sure lol i'm just lauthing with you , the game save will be yours after tomorow .
Thanks thanks and thanks you helped me alot , thanks .

yeah sorry i though it was in the file already, but i'll be sure to give your credit for it, i tried to find mine but i don't know where i put it, so thanks
02-24-2010, 03:52 PM #54
timmis1986
Pokemon Trainer
hi where is the 70th treasure its not in the catch the train level or on the locomotion plz help
Last edited by timmis1986 ; 02-24-2010 at 04:02 PM.
02-27-2010, 11:12 PM #55
i'm not too sure where the 70th treasure is located as i did not make that game save, but the best thing you can do is cotinue playing until you get to the next treasure, i believe that i got it somwhere soon after that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo