Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM #65
Bare knuckle expert is missing, but thanks anyway Happy
03-23-2010, 02:15 AM #66
admiralvic
Bounty hunter
40 - 50 treasure trophy just load forever for me... any fix? *havent tried the rest*
03-23-2010, 08:35 AM #67
Default Avatar
SuperM
Originally posted by justlooking2 View Post
no stormninja4 i haven't seen anything with the dlc related trophies yet, but i am looking into it, as i got the DLC aswell, i was talking to my friend and he says that he's trying a bunch of stuff out, but so far nothing has worked, however if tings change i'll let everyone know

As for you Horror Leader sorry i wasn't on been pretty busy lately, but here are the Bare-knuckle Expert trophy saves that were mssing from the file but here they are for anyone else who needs them
RAR: You must login or register to view this content. Fist Expert.rar
ZIP: You must login or register to view this content. Fist Expert.zip

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Thanks to Darkenvy for sending me his instruction on how to load/operate with the saved game files the reason mine are taking longer, is because i'm trying to be very thorough with them, so it'll take some time but until then here are his instructions

Step 1: Download the saves and unzip/extract to desktop

Step 2: Take your save file off your PS3 to either a USB Flashrive or Ipod

Step 3: Backup your save onto your PC (incase you make a mistake)

Step 4: Select the trophy save you want to use then open the folder: BCUS98123_NDI_UNCHARTED2_BT_0 in your flashdrive/ipod and Copy and replace your save file with the new one.

Step 5: load up your game and the file should have auto loaded just press continue and earn your tropy.

Again thanks Darkenvy

Steel Fist Expert don't work. I am load save,press continue and i kill 5 people ,but throphy don't earn!
03-23-2010, 02:00 PM #68
i will try to address some of these problems in about a weeks time, as of now i am unsure, as to when, but as things are now i'm up to my neck with work, so the exact day is uncertain, but thanks to everyone for bringing up these issues. most if not all will be adressed. Thank you
03-26-2010, 11:52 PM #69
need bare knuckle expert please
thanks for the rest thats the only one I need now! also I found it to be allot easier to make the max of 10 save files so you dont have to keep restarting after each trophy earned! will save some extra time
03-27-2010, 02:21 PM #70
Love it, im gonna get plat on this when i rent it
03-28-2010, 01:07 PM #71
Default Avatar
top25
Guys, I can confim that Steel Fist Expert trophy works.

You just need to do one more and you get the thophy.

Also my kill was, shoot then stealth. So stealth works too.
03-29-2010, 09:17 PM #72
edit: figured it out myself. this was great, thanks alot, i finally got my platinum Smile
Last edited by Insomniac ; 04-01-2010 at 06:02 AM.
04-05-2010, 02:44 PM #73
TG1DER
Hurah!
if somebody has bare knuckle expert please post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo