Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
02-18-2010, 05:58 AM #11
TUTORIAL/INSTRUCTIONS:

NOTE: All of these were saved before the trophy is supposed to pop-up,
remmember the trophies appear after the action sequence is completed.

Diffculty-based trophies:
Crushing trophy is obtained after you cross the bridge, then there will be a sequence, upon which you are supposed to shoot at the blue guy, and then after the next video sequence the credits will roll, and trophy will pop-up

Kill/Weapon trophies: perform one more action, ie get one more kill with the gun/weapon you are trying to get the trophy for, if it is the headshots tropies peform one more head shot.

Treasure trophies: collect the next treasure and the trophy will pop up

Allright thats it, enjoy!!!
Last edited by justlooking2 ; 02-18-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Add/Edit

The following 4 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

feiticeira, Hadenkin, IRoyxX, xLew--
02-18-2010, 06:16 AM #12
ok thanks im gunna try and post if it works
02-18-2010, 10:31 AM #13
Killakk
Former Staff
Dude could you give a profile data which works as I have accidently deleted mine... If you give one then the weapon trophies will be made alot easier as people could buy the weapon they want to use
02-18-2010, 11:17 AM #14
i could send you mine, but it wont work you cnt load it on another ps3 as far as i know
02-18-2010, 12:04 PM #15
Killakk
Former Staff
Originally posted by justlooking2 View Post
i could send you mine, but it wont work you cnt load it on another ps3 as far as i know

So the profile data can't copy? Anyways could someone, either you or anyone else post where to find the guns like in which levels they are in? It would be of great help :cool:
02-18-2010, 07:19 PM #16
Illmatic_96
< ^ > < ^ >
When i plug my flashdrive into the ps3 it says corrupted data.
02-18-2010, 08:05 PM #17
maybe there was a problem with the archieve, as sometimes they don't extract/compress correctly, and it could even be a download problem...but then again, it might me the file what save file did u use and from what archieve did you uncompress it from, that way we can make sure that there is no problem with it and i can upload these files again..in case that these problems perisist..just for the sake of it thou try to uncompress it again and copy it onto your PS3 again..but if it persist just post the name of the save you were going to use and the archieve you used to uncompress it from
Last edited by justlooking2 ; 02-18-2010 at 08:08 PM.

The following user thanked justlooking2 for this useful post:

sw123
02-18-2010, 10:07 PM #18
you probably just threw the file into savedata you must overwrite your save
02-19-2010, 04:04 PM #19
König
Haxor!
The Steel Fist Expert Trophy does not work -.- it´s the last for me...and if i try it i only get some people with one hit kill but not 10 -.-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo