04-13-2012, 11:25 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save of GTA TLAD it's 100% complete with all trophies.

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Alright from your savefile I started a new game and popped The Lost Boy trophy.
Here's the link to the mission to unlock, might save some arguments and time for people: Tut in folder: You must login or register to view this content.

For this save, thank Jedt, not me!

Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:28 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], Al-Mannai, amerAL-shbab, amilo1106, armmyperez, azmo85, bdogg985, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, bum-bum-joey, Cissamannen, Cooler, Drank, Eggman85, flex0r, Freshmc, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, grincoli, hack73, Hashem-gt, hess47, IronMass9, jhonatan garcia, JhoW Killer, Kirko Bangz, kobra1922, Lunieizsicc, macpcc, malachit75, Max21, MaZoNY, mcr1978, MelissaMollin, user23455445, ODDO_22, pasky, playdude28, ragingdrunk, randymovie, Rich Davies, Ripsta Bone, SeanInferno, simmo_316, smushpie, Space_Honky, Stank, Tibo305, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, WANTEDxD, WASTEDFREEDOM, Woz, xBoehser_Onkel, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

Darkjolie
04-14-2012, 01:26 PM #29
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by jabber View Post
If this is a 100% save, then this save you can only get the "Get Good Wood" and Full Chat trophies. I used the 100% save from Gamefaqs.

I see the point your making but he is entitled to password protect his saves, to date he's uploaded a high number of quality saves with Leechers swooping in and downloading - they don't even have the decency to click a poxy "thanks" button - I've a number of saves I'm still conflicted about uploading, I posted a high number a few years ago but everyone took them for their own and started selling the proceeding Plats in their own shops - this way there is an element of control.
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
It's not instant 100% but it has all trophies unlocked, so you just need to do a 1 task objective rather than the entire objective for the trophy to pop, for example, just knock off one biker with a bat to get the trophy for hitting 60 bikers with bat, and so on.

I wasn't sure if it was a play & pop, so cool carry out some objectives and it should work :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

joury070, SavageRising
04-14-2012, 01:31 PM #30
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by jedt View Post

I wasn't sure if it was a play & pop, so cool carry out some objectives and it should work :y:

Yep, only a few objectives, there's not alot of trophies for TLAD anyway lol.
04-14-2012, 01:34 PM #31
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Thank you for this Save
04-14-2012, 01:40 PM #32
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
It's not instant 100% but it has all trophies unlocked, so you just need to do a 1 task objective rather than the entire objective for the trophy to pop, for example, just knock off one biker with a bat to get the trophy for hitting 60 bikers with bat, and so on.

And as a notice to everyone here asking me to send them.. please Private Message me asking for the password, also saying which game its for ( i have more than one game save with password) cheers!

so why the misleading topic title if you admit that it's not instant trophies? i should know as i have the 100% save file myself and tested it in the past, you don't get all trophies (although i wish it did)
04-14-2012, 01:44 PM #33
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
so why the misleading topic title if you admit that it's not instant trophies? i should know as i have the 100% save file myself and tested it in the past, you don't get all trophies (although i wish it did)

How is it a misleading title? It states the name of the game which the save is for, also states the percentage completed and again states the amount of trophies which are unlocked on the save (all trophies), nothing misleading about that unless you read it wrong? And you do get all trophies with this save, you just have to do a few objectives first, this is mentioned in previous posts on this thread and I never said it unlocked all trophies instantly, see my description there is no mention of *instant all trophies pop*. Sorry if I misled you in any way, and sorry if you read it wrong.
Last edited by Red ; 04-14-2012 at 02:03 PM.
04-14-2012, 02:29 PM #34
Stank
Little One
thanks for this mate!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-14-2012, 03:26 PM #35
Xiu
Grunt
So what is it that you must do to get those trophies for TLAD
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM #36
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Xiu View Post
So what is it that you must do to get those trophies for TLAD

Just do a small part of the objective required for a trophy, for example, if you want the "Got Wood" trophy, which requires you to knock off 69 bikers with a bat in a race, just load this save and join a race, hit 1 biker 1 time and the trophy will pop. All trophies can be obtained with this method.
Last edited by Red ; 04-14-2012 at 03:45 PM.
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM #37
Xiu
Grunt
Respectable, when i get those 50 post, I'll inform you and give you credit Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo