04-13-2012, 11:25 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save of GTA TLAD it's 100% complete with all trophies.

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Alright from your savefile I started a new game and popped The Lost Boy trophy.
Here's the link to the mission to unlock, might save some arguments and time for people: Tut in folder: You must login or register to view this content.

For this save, thank Jedt, not me!

Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:28 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], Al-Mannai, amerAL-shbab, amilo1106, armmyperez, azmo85, bdogg985, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, bum-bum-joey, Cissamannen, Cooler, Drank, Eggman85, flex0r, Freshmc, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, grincoli, hack73, Hashem-gt, hess47, IronMass9, jhonatan garcia, JhoW Killer, Kirko Bangz, kobra1922, Lunieizsicc, macpcc, malachit75, Max21, MaZoNY, mcr1978, MelissaMollin, user23455445, ODDO_22, pasky, playdude28, ragingdrunk, randymovie, Rich Davies, Ripsta Bone, SeanInferno, simmo_316, smushpie, Space_Honky, Stank, Tibo305, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, WANTEDxD, WASTEDFREEDOM, Woz, xBoehser_Onkel, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

Darkjolie
04-15-2012, 05:13 PM #47
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
works with dlc ?

Yes this works with DLC version.
04-15-2012, 08:44 PM #48
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
It's not instant 100% but it has all trophies unlocked, so you just need to do a 1 task objective rather than the entire objective for the trophy to pop, for example, just knock off one biker with a bat to get the trophy for hitting 60 bikers with bat, and so on.

And as a notice to everyone here asking me to send them.. please Private Message me asking for the password, also saying which game its for ( i have more than one game save with password) cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

You are right, I agree with you in the aspect that this save you speak of on GameFaqs may give particular trophies, uploaded by somebody else, however, I just decided to upload my game save here like this, because I love NGU and i'm proud to contribute to help out other members. There is no so called 'Glory Hunting', actually, quite far from it. I'm just trying to contribute here, hard work has gone into this save and I just put a password because I hate to see truly hard work given away 'Totally' free.. so therefore I refuse to take off the password, as leechers never truly understand and appreciate the time and effort it takes to have a save such as this. I hope you understand this and i'm not trying to earn any 'Glory', this is your perception of what you think I am.

Cool bud.. thanks for clearing your position on this. I just saw a spate of password only if you pm me.. and I was like WTF..

Good job on the saves..!
04-15-2012, 09:01 PM #49
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by COOL78 View Post
thank man

No problem.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by jabber View Post
Cool bud.. thanks for clearing your position on this. I just saw a spate of password only if you pm me.. and I was like WTF..

Good job on the saves..!

Cheers, just had a few saves to upload, decided to put password because it's hard work!
04-15-2012, 11:43 PM #50
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Yes this works with DLC version.

When I click the mediafire link theres no password to the file, it lets me download it
04-16-2012, 01:48 AM #51
jabber
Hurah!
I'm look for a save of TLAD with just the last mission left any chance any of you folks might have it ? I'm working on the base jumps for TBOGT and will be uploading that save with one base jump remaining.
04-16-2012, 01:56 AM #52
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by Roughdawg4 View Post
This is great. I'm currently working through this DLC. This will come in handy for myself and some friends. Anyway I could get the password?

Fucks sake Roughdawg Xploder end up getting you as well? Shit man welcome to the darkside. If you dl the mediafire save there is no password mate.
04-16-2012, 11:44 AM #53
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Max21 View Post
When I click the mediafire link theres no password to the file, it lets me download it

Yes, it will download but when you have downloaded and you go to extract the files, it will ask for a password.
04-16-2012, 01:26 PM #54
thanks! man i got it. i finally got good wood. just smack a biker and it will pop.
04-16-2012, 05:09 PM #55
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by boss6
This isn't a 100% Save mate, we need a save before the Last mission & before the " 11th " mission to get that Trophies. Because in TLOD you can't replay missions to get those Story-Related Trophies :(

It is a 100% save, it's fully completed, you just have to go back and replay Story Mode for the story trophies. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo