07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-19-2010, 02:23 PM #83
If he was lying about it first time and now he says its easier. he might just be laughing at us all because were doing the easy thing but it may infact be harder but easy for him because he knows what he is doing.
07-19-2010, 04:09 PM #84
Axiom
PC Gamer
I believe it's to do with USB Hex editing, maybe doing something to MP Data to run the codes.
07-19-2010, 04:16 PM #85
Michael
I love smart girls. ♥
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
I believe it's to do with USB Hex editing, maybe doing something to MP Data to run the codes.

MPDATA only holds unlocks.
07-19-2010, 04:20 PM #86
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by Michael View Post
MPDATA only holds unlocks.

Lol yeah, another thought... Could it be something to do with save game and player profile? Just a thought, not to good at all this MW2 hacking stuff.
07-19-2010, 04:23 PM #87
Michael
I love smart girls. ♥
Lol yeah, another thought... Could it be something to do with save game and player profile? Just a thought, not to good at all this MW2 hacking stuff.

It's probably editing just one file.
The lobbies come up too fast to have HDD decryption and encryption as the method.
07-19-2010, 04:25 PM #88
Axiom
PC Gamer
Yeah, maybe it's not the patch file we should be looking at.
07-19-2010, 04:27 PM #89
Yeah, maybe it's not the patch file we should be looking at.

Could it be something as simple as editing the game save? Perhaps running a command to change settings in other files? Just throwing that out there.
07-19-2010, 04:30 PM #90
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by zeroepyon View Post
Could it be something as simple as editing the game save? Perhaps running a command to change settings in other files? Just throwing that out there.

I don't have a clue, but it's good to "throw things out there", even if they don't work, we all just need to put our heads together all look at all the possibilities.
07-19-2010, 04:37 PM #91
I don't have a clue, but it's good to "throw things out there", even if they don't work, we all just need to put our heads together all look at all the possibilities.

Ok I'll look into that and see, although I'm not very good at this stuff.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo