07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-19-2010, 11:46 AM #65
Originally posted by sandman4 View Post
Ok so i went at looked at every post that hunter has made and found out that the patch can be decrypted with something called zlib

and also he posted this some were

so this says that maybe you get the patch on with the SKFU loader to load the patch into the system by via flash drive? or by renaming it to like patch.pkg.mp4

so the reson you need a ps3 3.0 or lower is because the renaming glitch was patched at 3.25?

im posting this because if it is found out i want to no i helped in some way

Sorry mate but by that he means the *dummy file* through hdd decryption... so u cant really do this but i duno its worth a try
07-19-2010, 11:52 AM #66
sandman4
VIP MEMBER
Originally posted by XxprokillahxX View Post
Sorry mate but by that he means the *dummy file* through hdd decryption... so u cant really do this but i duno its worth a try

but thats the thing, i think you dont need fully decrypt the hdd you just need to get the patch of it then i think you decrypt with zlib sdk witch you can get from You must login or register to view this content.?

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jordan1425 View Post
well it was patched in 3.3 and downgrades are hard to find but ye you have found a new way to get the patch on although it would be pointless as you could not play online.

you might be right hunter was talking about that he could not get online so he did via some lan glitch or sumthing? or maybe thats were the 2 ps3s come in some how?
07-19-2010, 11:56 AM #67
you mite be right,im going to check this out.
but thats the thing, i think you dont need fully decrypt the hdd you just need to get the patch of it then i think you decrypt with zlib sdk witch you can get from You must login or register to view this content.?

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

you might be right hunter was talking about that he could not get online so he did via some lan glitch or sumthing? or maybe thats were the 2 ps3s come in some how?

Could be possible but u would need to research about zlib headers etc. which i have but yeh not really sure coz i know wot the ps3 zlib header is but... i still havin 2nd thoughts about hdd
07-19-2010, 12:03 PM #69
EarthScar
??SCARED??
i hope that u guys found the key to all the lobby hacking and i hope that the key is called zlib
07-19-2010, 12:05 PM #70
sandman4
VIP MEMBER
Originally posted by XxprokillahxX View Post
i still havin 2nd thoughts about hdd

im sure the h hs somthing to do with it cuz on this other forum were he would ask for help he would only ask for help about the hdd?

i cant remember the foums:cry:
07-19-2010, 12:10 PM #71
im sure the h hs somthing to do with it cuz on this other forum were he would ask for help he would only ask for help about the hdd?

i cant remember the foums:cry:

Ye im a member there and that was when he was hacking WAW so yeh that brings us to my thread... he neva talked to any1 about wen he hacked mw2 apart from HSx9 and TheUnkn0wn
07-19-2010, 12:29 PM #72
orange12
Space Ninja
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy then helped much you thank Happy
07-19-2010, 12:32 PM #73
sandman4
VIP MEMBER
Originally posted by orange12 View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy then helped much you thank Happy

then helped much you thank?

what does that mean?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.