07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-07-2010, 06:47 AM #11
eCsTaSy
Do a barrel roll!
im quoted there Smile im glad i can help dude Smile
07-07-2010, 04:07 PM #12
Stugger
What is a Stugger?
Game Sharing allows 5 downloads of 5 different systems, say 5 people downloaded it, if you deleted it, that would allow another system download because the DLC has been removed from a system, so you can repeatedly do this, I've deleted and reinstalled my map packs several times (over 5 times), also I'm not sure, but I don't think that the 5 system rule apply's to you when it is your map pack, but whether you delete it or not, it's still saved to your account.
07-07-2010, 04:18 PM #13
Originally posted by Stugger View Post
Game Sharing allows 5 downloads of 5 different systems, say 5 people downloaded it, if you deleted it, that would allow another system download because the DLC has been removed from a system, so you can repeatedly do this, I've deleted and reinstalled my map packs several times (over 5 times), also I'm not sure, but I don't think that the 5 system rule apply's to you when it is your map pack, but whether you delete it or not, it's still saved to your account.

no,
your allowed to have your account on five different systems, and download the stuff as much as you want on each of the five systems. but if you want to download on a sixth console while the other five are activated it will not work. to de-activate a console you have to go into account management and de-activate game content.
Last edited by xangelinax ; 07-07-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling lol
07-07-2010, 04:24 PM #14
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by YelloJagwa View Post
Ok first this is what i think, what you have to do i may be wrong.

1.First download your 1.11 mw2 patch onto your computer using this method: You must login or register to view this content.

Ok next you would have to download the sdk ps3 dev thing here:You must login or register to view this content.

Then Follow this tutorial to unpack, then make edits, then to pack it pack up:You must login or register to view this content.

Then you would compare the hacked checksum to the unhacked checksum making modifcations using a method like this:

I modified the quote to suit this. You use hex workshop to do this also.

Now follow steps 13-18 of this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

If this doesn't work oh well at least i gave a theory Smile

Sorry for all the links but im to lazy to write a tutorial and the information came from these tuts.

think my name should be thanked in this for the dev kit =D
07-07-2010, 07:59 PM #15
mr.e
Haxor!
Originally posted by YelloJagwa View Post
Ok next you would have to download the sdk ps3 dev thing here:You must login or register to view this content.

Does anyone have a link to the 1.92 $DK? I think the 1.92 release has quite a few more tools to play with.
07-07-2010, 08:03 PM #16
jkry_2_1_
Call Me The CodFather
Originally posted by xangelinax View Post
no,
your allowed to have your account on five different systems, and download the stuff as much as you want on each of the five systems. but if you want to download on a sixth console while the other five are activated it will not work. to de-activate a console you have to go into account management and de-activate game content.

ding ding ding we have a winner.
07-07-2010, 09:25 PM #17
YelloJagwa
Do a barrel roll!
Guys cmon I already had the answer to it and this thread wasn't suppose to be about dlc on the ps3 it was suppose to be about what you though of my theory
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM #18
Originally posted by soup View Post
thats for gamesharing 5 installs for 5 diff systems
+rep cuz i helped plz

Damn!, the picture you have pisses me off the way he is making that face! lol everday i see one of your posts and i get pissed everytime.
07-07-2010, 09:54 PM #19
Originally posted by frag
Damn!, the picture you have pisses me off the way he is making that face! lol everday i see one of your posts and i get pissed everytime.

lol well i fell sorry for you but im not changing it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo