Post: Decompress & Compress Patch_mp.ff (Very Detailed) & Complete
11-23-2010, 10:42 AM #290
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
i get to the part where you open _missions_comp and _missions_recomp in HxD and you say the _missions_recomp should start with 00 00 but ive done it A LOT of times with different patches and never have i got 00 00 i get i get 23 69
what am i doing wrong??????????????????
11-23-2010, 06:09 PM #291
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by iJokaa View Post
i copied everything you done so many times. im not sure what i can be doing wrong. can it be something to do with the region?? i even copied the names you were doing lol

Yes region matters.

Originally posted by deadlyduckling View Post
i get to the part where you open _missions_comp and _missions_recomp in HxD and you say the _missions_recomp should start with 00 00 but ive done it A LOT of times with different patches and never have i got 00 00 i get i get 23 69
what am i doing wrong??????????????????

Then make your own, or use a different one. There must be something up with that one.
11-24-2010, 11:59 AM #292
mzil
Banned
Originally posted by XxprokillahxX View Post
well my way works with every patch,gsc etc. and can sometimes take less than a minute (depending on patch's)

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked mzil for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz
11-24-2010, 12:04 PM #293
This Is Amazing Mate, This Helped Me Alot.
I Sent You Rep..
11-24-2010, 08:19 PM #294
Originally posted by mzil View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

well done you are officially an idiot and a failed comedian. care to use words not a picture?

$100 you dont know what your talking about
11-25-2010, 01:40 AM #295
mzil
Banned
Originally posted by XxprokillahxX View Post
well done you are officially an idiot and a failed comedian. care to use words not a picture?

$100 you dont know what your talking about

$100 you dont know what you are talking about.

Also "Idiot and failed comedian" is that all you got? You come on this thread that this guy has taken hours and hours to put together and u ruin it by saying something like "oooo i can do it in a minute" like dude nobody cares.
11-25-2010, 05:09 AM #296
Originally posted by mzil View Post
$100 you dont know what you are talking about.

Also "Idiot and failed comedian" is that all you got? You come on this thread that this guy has taken hours and hours to put together and u ruin it by saying something like "oooo i can do it in a minute" like dude nobody cares.

well done thats your best comeback... i dont fight over the internet as it's just immature. go flame somewhere else.

btw you still dont know what your talking about
11-25-2010, 12:13 PM #297
mzil
Banned
Never said i did. It wasn't necessary for you to post that immature garbage "i can edit patch in 1 minute" You just disregarded everything i said in the previous post and stated some random crap. Congratulations you fail.
11-26-2010, 03:52 AM #298
Default Avatar
xDaz--o
i mean like there aint any space it says because it is right at the end so its impossible to do the offset bit for me :( i tried adding new bytes or w/e but still no luck help us out please ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo