11-29-2010, 10:15 PM #1
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry guys, Treyarch wins. :( Somehow they patch my private match xp (It involved signing out and signing back in) AND my secret prestige glitch project (Needed combat training prestiging...) I guess this ends my little ride. Thanks to everyone for thanking and nominating this thread. It means a lot to me. Sorry guys.
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 12-15-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: I fail.

The following 300 users say thank you to NeglectFate for this useful post:

_Reaper_, -Blackhawks-, -ScreaM-, -Smurf-, .tim, [TREE] Lser, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, 0089aj, 420, 68+1, 8======D----, Aced, acklamjoshua, adam_rox12, adrian45, Afrojack, Agent_LSD, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, almousawi, Amanda, Apple Pie, Astro Zombie, aXuaLs, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bavayjeremy, bcb, Beto513, BiggIE_909, billionk, bo3wais, Brian235026, callumbaker88, Carbon0x, Charaky, chris48hour, Clive, CoD_Killa21, Counter1602, Craig1690x, craigbutlercork, CRaZyY, CrazzyDexter407, Cudder, Curt, Cyrious, dakleene, Danny-911, das0, dauthy69, davirus_, DecDeviL, defwegwreh, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, dfrost182, DiJiTaLGoDz, djscoopOwnz, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, Drug Dealer, Durk, eazi, Editor, el_mexicano_91, EliteH0$t, EvilTikiGod, Evodous, EXQUiSiT3, Extractz92, F1oatingBanana, Fayez, FBK-GANGSTA, Febreze, FER123, FijianBoyy, firefox7, ForeverBailey, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, game1231, Garetty, GenHelghast, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, Goldberg, Grennada, Grimsley33, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hockeyowns15, HolmN, HomelandSec, HtD, ibombo, iceegarcia and 200 other users.
11-29-2010, 10:40 PM #20
Albanian'
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kane View Post
How can I possibly read a post before he even posted it ? As his post was after mine so I couldnt possibly read it until after I posted, And as soon as I posted my post I read the comment below mine and editied my post accordingly... Back on topic +90 rep for you, I'm going to be trying this very soon thanks Happy

I used the word "Post" so many times :p

sorry that i dont look at the seconds lol but as i said treyarch has their premiums on here
11-29-2010, 10:41 PM #21
Sandyballz
Master Debater
Originally posted by Snake View Post
Only your first bud Smile

i tried with my phone but it was a massive fail lol

OMG amazing I love you lol
11-29-2010, 10:42 PM #22
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by inikush View Post
3ARC patched this Happy!!!
LOL!
It kicks you.

Nope just tested it lol Your joining some guys session who is in a game or has his settings on closed. It has to be an OPEN PARTY. Nothing else!

Originally posted by Kane View Post
How can I possibly read a post before he even posted it ? As his post was after mine so I couldnt possibly read it until after I posted, And as soon as I posted my post I read the comment below mine and editied my post accordingly... Back on topic +90 rep for you, I'm going to be trying this very soon thanks Happy

I used the word "Post" so many times :p

lol thanks Happy

Originally posted by Sandyballz View Post
OMG amazing I love you lol

works, right? lol
11-29-2010, 10:42 PM #23
craigbutlercork
Do a barrel roll!
inikush
3ARC patched this !!!
LOL!
It kicks you.

How Do U No ?
:pedo:
11-29-2010, 10:43 PM #24
Nicee finddd...
11-29-2010, 10:45 PM #25
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
Originally posted by Snake View Post
Yes, just you and your controller going at it to get you some XP, Increase your K/D, and Give you Mad COD Points.

This was founded by ME, Aka The_Snake. I did NOT leech to get this. This is a NGU Original lol Tested for PS3

So the tutorial...

What you need, a friend, two controllers, and I highly RECOMMEND a tactical insertion for your second controller.

1.Tell your friend to starts an OPEN party and make sure you can join him.

2. After you established that you can connect to him, back out and go to split screen.

3. Connect another controller (a guest account) and make it a domination match, and I would reccomend the map as Nuketown

4. Highlight Start Game, but do not click on it yet.

5. Click triangle and go find your friend's name.

6. Click Square to Join his session. You should get a "Joining Session."

7. Now quickly tap X over and over to cancel the message and it should start the game as well.

8. Look at the starting screen for the map, it'll jut say Nuketown and no gametype.

9. Your online account weapons should be shown now.

10. It does freeze a lot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back to the HUD and therefore can't play.

11. If your person freezes and cannot move, click circle and R3 repeatedly.

12. Have fun being so 1337 Happy

Just a heads up, while you are playing, you are really in your friends party lol So if he tries talking to you in his mic, you'll hear him. Tell him to kick you out and you should be fine. After every match you MUST repeat this.

I know ya fags love me now Winky Winky

ILY SO MUCH( YES HOMO) Wait, what? lol It worked for me.
11-29-2010, 10:47 PM #26
craigbutlercork
Do a barrel roll!
Roughly How Much Xp per Match Can You Get ?
11-29-2010, 10:49 PM #27
LEFTLEFTUP-_-
Bounty hunter
it says party has endend in game

The following user thanked LEFTLEFTUP-_- for this useful post:

hondarider570
11-29-2010, 10:49 PM #28
MANiiC SNiiP3R
Bounty hunter
ive tried this on xbox and carnt seem to ge it to work :S anyone had any luck?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo