11-29-2010, 10:15 PM #1
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry guys, Treyarch wins. :( Somehow they patch my private match xp (It involved signing out and signing back in) AND my secret prestige glitch project (Needed combat training prestiging...) I guess this ends my little ride. Thanks to everyone for thanking and nominating this thread. It means a lot to me. Sorry guys.
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 12-15-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: I fail.

The following 300 users say thank you to NeglectFate for this useful post:

_Reaper_, -Blackhawks-, -ScreaM-, -Smurf-, .tim, [TREE] Lser, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, 0089aj, 420, 68+1, 8======D----, Aced, acklamjoshua, adam_rox12, adrian45, Afrojack, Agent_LSD, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, almousawi, Amanda, Apple Pie, Astro Zombie, aXuaLs, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bavayjeremy, bcb, Beto513, BiggIE_909, billionk, bo3wais, Brian235026, callumbaker88, Carbon0x, Charaky, chris48hour, Clive, CoD_Killa21, Counter1602, Craig1690x, craigbutlercork, CRaZyY, CrazzyDexter407, Cudder, Curt, Cyrious, dakleene, Danny-911, das0, dauthy69, davirus_, DecDeviL, defwegwreh, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, dfrost182, DiJiTaLGoDz, djscoopOwnz, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, Drug Dealer, Durk, eazi, Editor, el_mexicano_91, EliteH0$t, EvilTikiGod, Evodous, EXQUiSiT3, Extractz92, F1oatingBanana, Fayez, FBK-GANGSTA, Febreze, FER123, FijianBoyy, firefox7, ForeverBailey, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, game1231, Garetty, GenHelghast, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, Goldberg, Grennada, Grimsley33, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hockeyowns15, HolmN, HomelandSec, HtD, ibombo, iceegarcia and 200 other users.
11-29-2010, 11:16 PM #38
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
Very nice. Me likey
11-29-2010, 11:17 PM #39
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Do we have to use domination and can we change the rules to put a high score limit?
Last edited by ReK ; 11-29-2010 at 11:22 PM.
11-29-2010, 11:17 PM #40
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
this works 100% i'm uploading the tutorial right now guys Smile
11-29-2010, 11:18 PM #41
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post

Thanks buddy Smile I'll post it on my thread. Remind me to rep you too, as I ran out

Originally posted by 065768 View Post
Does This Also Work With 360 Smile

And I Love Ya If It Does

I'm not sure...probably will if you use a guest account instead of a regular live one (if you can)

Originally posted by italianboss View Post
nobody close there ps3 if u dont wanna lose the playlist so they dont patch it

Good idea :y:

Originally posted by marc1903 View Post
oO can u re explain me ? Please

Just make another person whom you can connect to be the person you join.
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN View Post
Do we have to use domination and can we change the rules to put a high score limit?

Its the only good one to use because theres no time limit. You cant edit the gametype sadly.

Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
guys this works with contracts! Im getting HELLA paid right now

I know lol It Rocks
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 11-29-2010 at 11:24 PM.
11-29-2010, 11:20 PM #42
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
guys this works with contracts! Im getting HELLA paid right now
11-29-2010, 11:24 PM #43
ill try this soon
11-29-2010, 11:26 PM #44
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post

Can u explain me on psn ?
11-29-2010, 11:28 PM #45
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by Snake View Post
Yes, just you and your controller going at it to get you some XP, Increase your K/D, and Give you Mad COD Points.

This was founded by ME, Aka The_Snake (Previously known as G-Shooter). I did NOT leech to get this. This is a NGU Original lol Tested for PS3

So the tutorial...

What you need, a friend, two controllers, and I highly RECOMMEND a tactical insertion for your second controller.

1.Tell your friend to starts an OPEN party and make sure you can join him.

2. After you established that you can connect to him, back out and go to split screen.

3. Connect another controller (a guest account) and make it a domination match, and I would reccomend the map as Nuketown

4. Highlight Start Game, but do not click on it yet.

5. Click triangle and go find your friend's name (MAKE SURE HE IS IN AN OPEN PARTY! NOT A GAME, OR A CLOSED ONE).

6. Click Square to Join his session. You should get a "Joining Session."

7. Now quickly tap X over and over to cancel the message and it should start the game as well.

8. Look at the starting screen for the map, it'll just say Nuketown and no gametype.

9. Your online account weapons should be shown now.

10. It does freeze a lot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back to the HUD and therefore can't play.

11. If your person freezes and cannot move, click circle and R3 repeatedly.

12. Have fun being so 1337 Happy

Things to do with this:

Killstreaking

Contracts

Headshots

Weapon/Equipment Challenges

Boosting your W/L Ratio

Get an INSANELY high K/D

Just a heads up, while you are playing, you are really in your friends party lol So if he tries talking to you in his mic, you'll hear him. Tell him to kick you out and you should be fine. After every match you MUST repeat this.

And for the last time, NO this is not patched. I literally have been doing this all day and 2 mins ago as well. It works. Please check that you can connect to the guy you are going to use and that you are RAPIDLY tapping x when joining session appears.

I know ya fags love me now Winky Winky

hey so when my friend leaves the party it automatically ends the game, anyway to get around this
11-29-2010, 11:30 PM #46
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
video uploaded

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRh9xp0oiU]YouTube - Just me and my baby Smile[/ame]

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

NeglectFate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo