11-29-2010, 10:15 PM #1
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry guys, Treyarch wins. :( Somehow they patch my private match xp (It involved signing out and signing back in) AND my secret prestige glitch project (Needed combat training prestiging...) I guess this ends my little ride. Thanks to everyone for thanking and nominating this thread. It means a lot to me. Sorry guys.
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 12-15-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: I fail.

The following 300 users say thank you to NeglectFate for this useful post:

_Reaper_, -Blackhawks-, -ScreaM-, -Smurf-, .tim, [TREE] Lser, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, 0089aj, 420, 68+1, 8======D----, Aced, acklamjoshua, adam_rox12, adrian45, Afrojack, Agent_LSD, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, almousawi, Amanda, Apple Pie, Astro Zombie, aXuaLs, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bavayjeremy, bcb, Beto513, BiggIE_909, billionk, bo3wais, Brian235026, callumbaker88, Carbon0x, Charaky, chris48hour, Clive, CoD_Killa21, Counter1602, Craig1690x, craigbutlercork, CRaZyY, CrazzyDexter407, Cudder, Curt, Cyrious, dakleene, Danny-911, das0, dauthy69, davirus_, DecDeviL, defwegwreh, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, dfrost182, DiJiTaLGoDz, djscoopOwnz, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, Drug Dealer, Durk, eazi, Editor, el_mexicano_91, EliteH0$t, EvilTikiGod, Evodous, EXQUiSiT3, Extractz92, F1oatingBanana, Fayez, FBK-GANGSTA, Febreze, FER123, FijianBoyy, firefox7, ForeverBailey, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, game1231, Garetty, GenHelghast, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, Goldberg, Grennada, Grimsley33, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hockeyowns15, HolmN, HomelandSec, HtD, ibombo, iceegarcia and 200 other users.
11-29-2010, 11:59 PM #56
It work finaly , thank men +rep
11-30-2010, 12:12 AM #57
Cyrious
Mr. Why So Cyrious?
ive just been hopping into all my friends rooms when they start partys....great find!!!
11-30-2010, 12:13 AM #58
I wonder if this would also add time played to your account?Easy way to get more time played if your a 15th prestige?
11-30-2010, 12:15 AM #59
Raymo5
Mario!
if they leave party to go to match game ends?
11-30-2010, 12:18 AM #60
does any1 wanna be an open party while i do this please
11-30-2010, 12:20 AM #61
PS3LUV3R
Too Beast
Just did this, and you end up in player match after it ends. So im guessing you need to do it everytime you start a match?
11-30-2010, 12:25 AM #62
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Originally posted by Snake View Post
Yes, just you and your controller going at it to get you some XP, Increase your K/D, and Give you Mad COD Points.

This was founded by ME, Aka The_Snake (Previously known as G-Shooter). I did NOT leech to get this. This is a NGU Original lol Tested for PS3 and apparently not working for 360. Sowwy :/

And Treyarch, since I know you have snakes looking here, YOU FAIL! lol You still haven't banned my 15th prestige hacked account ngu_g-shooter btw lmao Dancing

So the tutorial...

What you need, a friend, two controllers, and I highly RECOMMEND a tactical insertion for your second controller.

1.Tell your friend to start an OPEN party and make sure you can join him.

2. After you established that you can connect to him, back out and go to split screen.

3. Connect another controller (a guest account) and make it a domination match, and I would recommend the map as Nuketown

4. Highlight Start Game, but do not click on it yet.

5. Click triangle and go find your friend's name (MAKE SURE HE IS IN AN OPEN PARTY! NOT A GAME, OR A CLOSED ONE).

6. Click Square to Join his session. You should get a "Joining Session."

7. Now quickly tap X over and over to cancel the message and it should start the game as well.

8. Look at the starting screen for the map, it'll just say Nuketown and no gametype.

9. Your online account weapons should be shown now.

10. It does freeze a lot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back to the HUD and therefore can't play.

11. If your person freezes and cannot move, click circle and R3 repeatedly.

12. Have fun being so 1337 Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Go click here and thank DiJiTaLGoDz for the video

Things to do with this:

Killstreaking

Contracts

Headshots

Weapon/Equipment Challenges

Boosting your W/L Ratio

Get an INSANELY high K/D

Just a heads up, while you are playing, you are really in your friends party lol So if he tries talking to you in his mic, you'll hear him. Tell him to kick you out and you should be fine. After every match you MUST repeat this.

And for the last time, NO this is not patched. I literally have been doing this all day and 2 mins ago as well. It works. Please check that you can connect to the guy you are going to use and that you are RAPIDLY tapping x when joining session appears.

I know ya fags love me now Winky Winky

I Don't Understand The Part Of:

10. It does freeze a lot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back to the HUD and therefore can't play.

You Can Explain Me It !!??
11-30-2010, 12:38 AM #63
Legend2memba
Pokemon Trainer
Epic, attempting now before it's patched lol. Thanks for the share.
11-30-2010, 12:39 AM #64
thank you so much dude, totally works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo