01-14-2011, 04:43 AM #1
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FTP/FileManager required...

You must login or register to view this content.

Trophies gotten @ test:

The Gardens
Artist
Homemaker
Fashion Sense
Forager
Sticky Fingers
Treasure Hunter
2x Multiplier!
Cranium Collector
Secret Stickerist
Just Beginning
Hi Score
Booty Master
Play
Paint Splurge
METAL GEAR SOLID Booty Master
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Booty Master

Not the most beneficial test, but cuts down time I suppose.
Collecting a prize bubble will give you all of the prize bubble based trophies. Getting you any points will give you the 1mil points trophy. Completing a level from given sub-path will give that trophy ie The Islands. Shooting a paintball will give 5k shots fired trophy. Acing a level (I used the first of the Gardens) will give the Play trophy. Etc.

Play around with the save as you please....
Note: I have not tested anything online, so that may or may not give you more easily.

Thanks @ Nukester for confirming that the Share trophy will pop up if you go online with the save.
Last edited by proskatercam ; 01-14-2011 at 11:59 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to proskatercam for this useful post:

Amarildo88, amilo1106, Arman M., belfastguy, bilaljalook, Cooler, DeanVVinchester, GAMIPR, Hadenkin, HUYI82, ibombo, iDelude, imsokool, isigo, joejn27, Joeydivision, KARTUNE85, losefrag, mathilda, mithosyggdrasil, Nasim_e14, pman187, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rongey420, scorey16, smushpie, werdgawd, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx

The following user groaned proskatercam for this awful post:

oldcp65
01-15-2011, 05:59 AM #29
HtD
Dark Knight
Im confused can you explain more on how to put it in my ps3? The save isn't in the Saved Data Utility. & I went poking into my file manager found my BCUS and tried copying it but it was 2 many megabytes so I gave up on it. Where would I have to put the files exactly?
01-15-2011, 07:13 AM #30
@HtD
Just Save your own PROFILE get back to xbm, copy the save over FTP start LBP again and Import the PROFILE and voila...

Works fine on my BCES00141 Version of the GAMEClapsClaps
01-15-2011, 11:09 AM #31
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by donsandro View Post
@HtD
Just Save your own PROFILE get back to xbm, copy the save over FTP start LBP again and Import the PROFILE and voila...

Works fine on my BCES00141 Version of the GAMEClapsClaps

I get corrupted data when importing profile :(

EDIT: Got it working thanks.
Last edited by Cooler ; 01-15-2011 at 12:18 PM.
01-15-2011, 01:43 PM #32
thanks alot for the save but it didn't work 4 me.
i have LBP:Game of the year us version:BCUS98208
my original save doesn't have BIG000 and it also has a "1" file
i do everything right and i don't change PARAM.SFO but when i run game it says data is corrupted and it gives me 2 options:
1-Retry(nothing happens)
2-make backup(stars a new save)

and sorry about my bad english
Last edited by Only_PS3 ; 01-16-2011 at 04:54 AM.
01-15-2011, 01:46 PM #33
König
Haxor!
doesn´t make sense to do more trophy hacks, because sony wants to delete all trophies which u get from trophy hacks with using jailbreak
01-15-2011, 02:36 PM #34
Hickey
League Champion
jailbeaked ps3 to get the play trophy for platinum to realise i dont have a save on my ps3 as i have the psn version of lbp if i was to get disk version will this work on the uk version
01-15-2011, 04:12 PM #35
@hickey
Yeah it will works i have a PAL version Too and it worked fine ...
01-15-2011, 04:56 PM #36
Hickey
League Champion
could you tell me how to do it which files to swap etc, so i understand then ill go get the disc version
01-15-2011, 06:38 PM #37
Originally posted by nig View Post
doesn´t make sense to do more trophy hacks, because sony wants to delete all trophies which u get from trophy hacks with using jailbreak

They don't want to do any such thing. Please stop spreading rumors.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo