01-27-2011, 09:03 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Any threads made about this will be closed.

With the recent influx of bannings on all consoles, there are too many threads being made on how not to get banned, and theories and methods on not getting banned.

We need to keep them all organized and in one place so from now on, (Goes for all sections) they will be posted here.

Currently working method: ItzHazy Mods found this working Anti-Ban.

Here is how:

Originally posted by IttzHazeyMods View Post
in order to prevent from getting console banned you must delete the black ops game data utility BEFORE you updated to 3.56, then when you update download the patch and you will only be banned on your hacked accounts, not console banned.... the reason i know this works is because there is so many of my friends and just people on here that were getting console banned (i looked on here before i updated) so i decided i would try deleting the patch and, it worked, i have about 10 hacked 15th accounts on my ps3, i didnt delete any of them, sorry that i didnt post this sooner...

Thank him here - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cryptic ; 01-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

ツSparky, clizzzzz, hauge, Hazey, I'm A Rep Whore, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMaDNeZz, jeffers07, justinglentzl, N-G-U, rook14368, styl, TONEY777, Wondoh, x-oGUNo-x, Xcellerator, xChidori, xChoco--, xDenley
01-27-2011, 08:52 PM #47
Originally posted by EPiK View Post
i would not recommend it buddy i got banned console banned and im still on 3.55 with DNS bypass and its only reason to think why ive been banned.

Did you prestige hack?
01-27-2011, 08:54 PM #48
kisezer
Pokemon Trainer
guys i have a question so i got banned from the bo servers on my main PS3 so i updated my 2nd PS3 to 3.56 my question is if i logg in with my account that was banned (i didnt hack it. it was banned cuz i did prestige hack on other accs) if i logg in with can i play online? can my 2nd ps3 get banned ? sry for my bad english guys im a german ngu member. F UUUCK 3arc! i J!zz on JD_2020s glasses!!!!
01-27-2011, 08:54 PM #49
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Originally posted by johnx818 View Post
Did you prestige hack?

yeah but not on the account i tried to play on.
also the account i had prestige hacked got banned last night then i sign in on my other account without the hack bypassed the update with DNS then whala im console banned.
01-27-2011, 09:00 PM #50
Originally posted by EPiK View Post
yeah but not on the account i tried to play on.
also the account i had prestige hacked got banned last night then i sign in on my other account without the hack bypassed the update with DNS then whala im console banned.

Were both of these accounts on the same console?

Off-topic - This quote alert thing is nifty. I don't have to keep checking back for a response while browsing through this huge database of information.
01-27-2011, 09:49 PM #51
sn1pk3dk0
Do a barrel roll!
CAn you downgrade to 3.55 is there way ?
01-27-2011, 09:58 PM #52
Originally posted by sn1pk3dk0 View Post
CAn you downgrade to 3.55 is there way ?

not yet you cant
01-27-2011, 11:09 PM #53
I did everything, formatted, changed ip, I made another account .. but the console is still banned, hopefully find something.
everything that was said not to be banned and I also did not work.
01-27-2011, 11:44 PM #54
No, your PSN is on Sony's servers. It's like your forum username. If you got banned from NGU for say 3 days, you couldn't log in on a different computer with the same login info because it's banned. So no.

Since you hated on my post im going to hate on yours... Your wrong if you log onto your account on a different ps3 you wont be banned anymore from black ops.... SO YOUR WRONG....
01-27-2011, 11:45 PM #55
D3V
Do a barrel roll!
What if, you dissconnect your Wired internet when you click Online, (Unplug it) and then replug and see what happens? and if you get murged into the online lobby

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo